PS4 - Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix - Sunday 6th May (8:00PM UK TIME) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix - Sunday 6th May (8:00PM UK TIME)

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 6th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@kerkinator1996
@Iestyn rhys
@Olky
@Vincent Ullberg

@SaMadhi_ @Nozza_95 @Carcanon @HoinkDoink @Jarryd Vermeulen @Ivorbrynmike @syluntbob @Marcos64DR @Vincent Ullberg @kingbrat20010 @Texho @Iestyn rhys @Olky @alikemal_05 @Vintage_DG @Benmorgan @kerkinator1996 @VP_padde @Jan Sprick

Last edited:

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
1. How do you rate your performance at Baku?

2. What are you hopes for the Bahrain Grand Prix?

3. With 3 dry races and Bahrain almost certain to be another, are you hoping for any rain in the coming races?

Reactions: Carcanon

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
10 out of 10. Second place was the highest place I could be. Very stable and I had very much the pace.

Not much to be honest. Bahrein isn't a track I like at all.

3. With 3 dry races and Bahrain almost certain to be another, are you hoping for any rain in the coming races?
A rainy Bahrein or another race in general would be fun. So yeah I'm in for that.

Reactions: HoinkDoink

kingbrat20010

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2018
1.How do you rate your performance at Baku?

It was really good, started p5 but turn 2 incident sent me to the back. But came back to finish p6.

For once to not be sent to the back on lap 1.

Nope no. Hate race starts in the wet

kerkinator1996

S15 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Mar 20, 2018
By this post I will confirm my absence for the Bahrain GP.

I'm having my yearly day out with the friends so I won't make it to compete sadly.

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
Probably the first time I’ve scored points on a street circuit so fairly happy with it.

A clean race from our league would be great, hoping to grab a few more points and Ferrari to move up in the constructors table.

Not usually a fan of the wet, would have liked some in the last race though!

Reactions: Carcanon

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
1/10 good start good 3 laps before the bottle

To finish the race will be a good start points will be a added bonus as I can't get to grips with this track

Prefer not to have a wet race but wouldn't mind either way

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Points rules of the Prediction topic explained

There are four parts what can be predicted:

• Targets (Qualifying, Race & Rival)
  • Qualifying (Pole position & Time pole position)
  • Race (Nr 1, 2 & 3)
  • Extra (Best Team, Most places gained, Most placed lost & Fastest Lap)
  • For each correct prediction you get 2 points.
  • For each part you get entirely correct you will get double points. For instance, if you have the Targets prediction fully correct you will earn 12 points instead of 6.
  • When you have the right names at the Race prediction but not in the right order you will get 1 point for each name. So when Ivorbrynmike wins, Olky is second and Alikemal 3rd but your prediction is 1: Ivorbrynmike (2), 2: Alikemal (1) and 3: Olky (1) you will earn 4 points.
  • The Best team will not be on how much a team gathers points but on what place they will finish. (3 - 6 is a better team result than 1 - 10)
  • Rival, make this a challenge for yourself, choose someone that is at your own level or even slightly faster than you are.
Prediction standings:

1. @HoinkDoink: 22
2. @syluntbob: 18
3. @Carcanon: 14
4. @kerkinator1996: 8
4. @Iestyn rhys: 8
6. @Ivorbrynmike: 4

@SaMadhi_ @Nozza_95 @HoinkDoink @Jarryd Vermeulen @Ivorbrynmike @syluntbob @Marcos64DR @Vincent Ullberg @kingbrat20010 @Texho @Iestyn rhys @Olky @alikemal_05 @Vintage_DG @Benmorgan @kerkinator1996 @VP_padde @Jan Sprick

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Just for anyone that is practicing, this race will be run at midnight, instead of using the official time