PS4 Round 4 - Chinese Grand Prix - [27/09/2020 8PM UK]

Sneaky24-7Ninja

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 17, 2017
UK
came out the pits right in to the middle of a big fight between @schumizeu and @Sneaky24-7Ninja I tried to stay as tight to the inside as possible but I think they both made contact with each other and Sneaky ended up spinning sorry if I got in the way but I don't think I was at fault.
Not your fault at all mate, I was aware you were there and thought it was going to be an issue but in the end I was able to take the inside line as tightly as if you weren't there at all but a certain someone on the outside had no intention of leaving space for me anyway

TheTubbyNinja

F1 2nd Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Milton Keynes, England
A mix up in the McLaren garage resulted in disqualification from qualifying, setting me up for a last place start. I was doing okay on the medium tyres and was setting up to breeze past @rich500 on the straight but got greedy on the power. As soon as I put it into Overtake the back end stepped out and I watched myself spin in slow motion. Took another 30 seconds to get going again due to my disbelief at what I had just done which actually might have cost me at the end of the race due to me being behind more cars than I should have been on the safety car restart.
The safety car was a gift from the heavens that meant I could come home to claim a single point which could be helpful at the end of the season. Had some nice battles with some people including going side by side with @Oner Schumacher for half a lap which was pretty exciting. One to forget but I'm lucky a lot of my championship rivals had similarly bad races. Congrats to the podium.

My POV and McLaren Team Radio:

Reactions: Bankai_Bullett

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
A mix up in the McLaren garage resulted in disqualification from qualifying, setting me up for a last place start. I was doing okay on the medium tyres and was setting up to breeze past @rich500 on the straight but got greedy on the power. As soon as I put it into Overtake the back end stepped out and I watched myself spin in slow motion. Took another 30 seconds to get going again due to my disbelief at what I had just done which actually might have cost me at the end of the race due to me being behind more cars than I should have been on the safety car restart.
The safety car was a gift from the heavens that meant I could come home to claim a single point which could be helpful at the end of the season. Had some nice battles with some people including going side by side with @Oner Schumacher for half a lap which was pretty exciting. One to forget but I'm lucky a lot of my championship rivals had similarly bad races. Congrats to the podium.

My POV and McLaren Team Radio:

I remember saying to Rich that we needed you to have a mare of a race.

Call us even for Vietnam :sneaky:

• Clever
Reactions: TheTubbyNinja

rich500

Formula Karter
Aug 4, 2018
Quali 15th, Race 9th. Quali was terrible for me. 2 flying laps of which invalided on the last corner on my quickest and made too many mistakes on my other lap. Decided to start on the mediums but needed to get ahead of the hard runners around me. Tried my best on the start but after it all settled down was still in 15th behind Onerurcum and olav_star both on hards. Had our own mini DRS train that tubby joined around lap3. Finally overtook onerurcum on lap5 and then watched tubby decide he didn't need traction anymore on lap8. Olav_star slowly pulled away a couple of laps after that as my tyres went off. Pitted lap 12 for the hards and felt quite good as I was close to others , knowing my tyres would last. Then the safety car came so went for the softs. P12 in the safety car queue but like a few others got an awful restart. Got up to P10 by the final lap with cars quite close ahead but then Vlarichello punted me wide at T1 to overtake me. Managed to keep it on the tarmac but wasn't too chuffed about it. Fortunately it made no difference as I jumped him on penalties, not sure what he was trying to achieve. Not a good showing from me again however a great race from Bankai pushes us up to second in the constructors. Time for me to start doing my bit for the team I think.....

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
London
Race ruined on lap 1. Got tagged on my right rear by a ghost car. Can’t catch a break at the moment

Reactions: iJokeri22

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Screenshot (318).png

I'm sorry, but...

6yb.gif

• Funny
Reactions: iJokeri22