Dec 9, 2016
Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @TheIgorMC
- @SpiZe
- @Breakdown
- @EversVincent

Last edited:

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Hopefully that'll give some time for my curse to go f**** itself somewhere else.

@EHaywardRacingUK DId you manage to stream something yesterday ? Sorry about the issues we had, you showed up at the only race where every was messed up

EHaywardRacingUK

Junior Karter
Jul 11, 2017
Hopefully that'll give some time for my curse to go f**** itself somewhere else.

@EHaywardRacingUK DId you manage to stream something yesterday? Sorry about the issues we had, you showed up at the only race where every was messed up
Yeah, the quality wasn't that good but I felt that I did well commentate. I've found a better software for next time! Hopefully I can test it out in the social races being planned!

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Can you post the link ? I'll up a thread soon for our split videos

MAZ_GP

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 2, 2014
im not going to be able to make this one - fireworks do with the kids. Bit of a shame we're running on 5th November like?

Not to worry, cheers

JUST FOUND OUT the fireworks are at 6/30 so slim chance but i may make it

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Hinyaldee

TheIgorMC

Formula Karter
Sep 5, 2017
I'm not gonna make it sadly, my internet connection is not working since last week and my ISP hasn't solved the problem yet... :(

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Informative

Dobby

F1 Coordinator & S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
It's my birthday 5 november, so I'm not 100% sure if I'll be there. So you can try to contact a backup host. :)

• Informative

EversVincent

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 21, 2017
Ok so I have not managed to get a new steering wheel so I cannot compete in this race, I do have fixed a controller for next week so see you there

Last edited:
  • Informative

MAZ_GP

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 2, 2014
Guys I’m leaving fireworks now, should’ve gone by 8 but if not I’ll be within a couple of mins of 8. I’ll update on here but think I’ll make it- it’s be good to race it poss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Informative

Skinner

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Sorry for wasting everyone's time tonight, thanks for your patience trying to get me into the race. Very pissed off as I put a lot of time into practising this.

Gonna see if I can find what's happened to my connection which worked perfectly up til now. I'll be back. Happy with P3 in quali but don't score any points for that.

• Friendly
Reactions: Dobby and Hinyaldee