PC - Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix [05/11/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix [05/11/17 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
A certain lap 8 incident gave me flashbacks to my iRacing experience... hit the brakes way too late for the conditions and nearly took out Hinyaldee. I've come to realize how much practice I really need on a wet track.

Hoping to do better in Barcelona.

• Burn
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
I felt like I got held up alot in the beginning of the race but I just couldnt get past so I couldnt show my real pace in the beginning which meant that I couldnt get a podium although I had a pace that was a bit faster than @Dobby. Got red front wing damage after @Hinyaldee hit the brakes earlier then expected so pitted that lap because I would lose too much time. Then I set fasted lap which was fastest for a long time untill @miroslaw broke it by far (damn you were rapid)

Axel And Fentarco crashed so I knew dont crash out because you will expand the lead in the championship so that is what I did :)

Congrats to the podium finishers: @Dobby @Saketh @miroslaw

Reactions: Dobby

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I felt like I got held up alot in the beginning of the race but I just couldnt get past so I couldnt show my real pace in the beginning which meant that I couldnt get a podium although I had a pace that was a bit faster than @Dobby. Got red front wing damage after @Hinyaldee hit the brakes earlier then expected so pitted that lap because I would lose too much time. Then I set fasted lap which was fastest for a long time untill @miroslaw broke it by far (damn you were rapid)

Axel And Fentarco crashed so I knew dont crash out because you will expand the lead in the championship so that is what I did :)

Congrats to the podium finishers: @Dobby @Saketh @miroslaw
When did we make contact ? I don't remember that at all. Sorry if that lost you time, I got my fair share of incidents myself...

Qualy 10th :
I went to do my second lap on inters, but on the outlap, I missed an apex and slightly cut turn 2, but yet my lap was invalidated, and the next one aswell, which is a pure pile of bullshit... I would have qualified 4th if it wasn't for that buggy game.

Race 8th :
First lap, even before passing the pit exit, @Thezz just rams me into the wall and offers me a yellow front wing. After the collision and for no reason at all, I'm being told to hand over the position to @Dobby who is 2 cars behind. So there you go, 3 positions lost in one corner being a victim of a collision. That's totally fair. I had to do my first stint with the yellow front wing, which cost me a lot on turn 3 with the lack of downforce. Second stint, I wanted to make up for the lost time in the pits changing my front wing, but pushed a bit too hard going into sector 2 and ended up with a red front wing. That forced me to the pits again and cost me too much time

@Thezz Next time, be more careful on the race start. I had echoes of people complaining about your race craft yesterday. I can get that you're not comfy on a wet track, but then drive carefully, please.

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
When did we make contact ? I don't remember that at all. Sorry if that lost you time, I got my fair share of incidents myself...

Dont know around lap 7 or something like that, but it was my own mistake so no worries :)