XB1 - Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix [05/11/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix [05/11/17 8:00pm]

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
I'm back guys for tonight.

Sorry been away with work stuff. Thanks for tips on wheel. What rotation degrees are people using?

Ill be online from 7.30pm.

Cheers

Dom

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
Is anybody else having spotty connectivity to xbox live? I've hard restarted my router as well as my Xbox and it's still spotty

Jack Badman

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2017
I've just seen on Twitter that a new patch has gone live. I've turned it on and received nothing. Will this effect us later ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Joseph Baigent

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 23, 2017
The only advantage of crashing early is the fact that all the standings are up to date already

• Burn
Reactions: Jamie183

Jack Badman

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2017
That was a tough race. Qualified P4 or 5. Got a good starr, 3 wide heading to turn one so I was a bit cautious on the brakes. Next thing I know my team mate chriscross is sideways after someone made contact and I tboned him. Now in p14 & aDamaged front wing, I headed to the pits for the SS to last til the rain came. Managed to undercut a few people by pitting a lap or so early for the intermediates and managed to haul in 4th place. What could have been if the start wasn't messy, who knows. But it was a great race and another decent points grab for the Red bull team [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Meks Unseen

Reigning S14 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
May 15, 2017
Lap car decided to destroy my front wing on my in lap in the race as I was ready to pit for inters which lost me time in the pits and ultimately cost me the race win as I only finished 2 seconds behind the winner

• Winner
Reactions: davrath

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
Well I'm super happy with that one. Quali went well, definitely had room to improve however P3 is pretty good to me! Race started super messy, somebody had a phenomenal start and blew by me on the inside but it proved a good thing that I took that corner slow because I missed the Red Bull who was parked perpendicular to the track. After that I had a front row seat for Brown and JJ's battle for P1. I was hoping they would wear each other down and I'd be able to make a move. I pitted early thinking I might close the gap enough on a fresh set of ultras but the rain came faster than expected and I only got a lap on the fresh ultras. After putting on inters and getting through a couple back markers it was back into P3 and from there a pretty quiet race. I didn't have the pace to catch Brown or the leader, but was able to keep some space between myself and P4.

Overall, super happy with the race and aside from a strategy error on my part I felt it was a pretty clean one! Not to mention no penalties, which I was proud of.

• Agree
Reactions: Meks Unseen