Aug 21, 2016
Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @kostismv

Last edited by a moderator:

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
Hey I wanted to vote for AOR Smash but unless im mistaken he's not on the list?

Also can't stand this track buzzin

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hey I wanted to vote for AOR Smash but unless im mistaken he's not on the list?

Also can't stand this track buzzin
Smash added to the list. I have a automated system that does the polls, and it dropped him out for some reason.

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Results in my screen:
resuult.png

Filip Prešnajder

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
Lol, after this i'm really happy that i managed to put a qualy lap in xD
Anyway, Race was kinda boring for me as i was leading for whole race... had to concentrate a lot as i managed to get 2 warnings in 2 corners at lap 2. Aswell, i've participated 3 times this season and i managed to get 3x 2nd place in qualy and took my 2nd win this season.
Coincidence? Hotel? Trivago. The real fun started for me when it started to rain and @scotchtape20 was closing quite rapidly, but managed to hold on and won the race, i think 2-3 more laps and he would've got me.

Helmetless Stig

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2015
Good race for me, as high as P6, until @EL_Sonny divebombed me and I spun, and then I damaged my front wing from @Thompson braking so early. But me crashing out was my own doing, aided by the slippery conditions. Simply locked up and went straight into the wall. Currently uploading footage of the whole race, including after I crashed out. I was mostly following the battle for P5.

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Apparently the latest patch has not been kind to me. This is how I had to race today:

I tried changing the graphics down to the lowest possible settings, adjusting the vsync and not recording video, but nothing helped. I don't have this when I am racing offline, or online in a session I'm hosting myself.

• Funny
Reactions: trumpa94

EL_Sonny

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 9, 2017
Good race for me, as high as P6, until @EL_Sonny divebombed me and I spun, and then I damaged my front wing from @Thompson braking so early. But me crashing out was my own doing, aided by the slippery conditions. Simply locked up and went straight into the wall. Currently uploading footage of the whole race, including after I crashed out. I was mostly following the battle for P5.
I want to see your footage then, because on my screen i didnt dive bomb, but just sit in your inside of the corner.., and let you as much space as needed.

CameronB

1-time PC Split 2 Champion
Apr 1, 2016
Lap 1 turn 2 was complete aids , but the battle with @Thompson close to the end was really good with some great defensive driving from him.
My Highlights:

Reactions: Thompson

Helmetless Stig

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2015
Videos have uploaded
17:50 Start
28:10 Pileup at T2
29:05 Incident with El_Sonny
34:25 Incident with Thompson
36:05 Spin
43:30 Ded

Battle for P5

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
Videos have uploaded
17:50 Start
28:10 Pileup at T2
29:05 Incident with El_Sonny
34:25 Incident with Thompson
36:05 Spin
43:30 Ded

Battle for P5
Thanks for getting the spectator footage at the end, that was really cool. I had to stop recording halfway through and I was thinking it was a shame my overtake on Trumpa didn't get recorded but you go it so thanks!

Helmetless Stig

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 25, 2015
Thanks for getting the spectator footage at the end, that was really cool. I had to stop recording halfway through and I was thinking it was a shame my overtake on Trumpa didn't get recorded but you go it so thanks!
I'm glad it was of use!

Mr. Biggles

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2017
soo after seeing this I think we have first corner madnesses mainly bcs ppl rely on RL and you can't actually see it when you are in the pack
First race that i used RL this season, i cant drive in wet without it yet. As seen in china (tho that may be because i pit for inters 8 laps to early)

Last edited: