PS4 - Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix (November 5th) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix (November 5th)

Junybean463

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2017
Crazy race. Had multiple broken wings and some contact. Still pushed hard to salvage something out of it. Shout out to @Synergertyc and @Big-Kid-Daddy. Thanks for waiting and letting me through. Both incidents were really iffy of whom to blame.
P.S @Big-Kid-Daddy we totally had ocon-perez crash at spa lol. I did not see those darn barriers until it was too late.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Well that was a bad 1st race for me.
Quail on my out lap I had a penalty for this and next lap which I think is unfair.
All week I was consistently doing times that would have got me in the top 5 but had to settle for p10 set on one lap only.

Race
With the wrong setting for the session time it just wrecked my confidence and I couldn't get any speed in and out the corners, was being passed with ease ,
Few bumps and knocks here and there ,lost my wing on lap 2 so pitted and changed strategy and raced to the end to settle for p10.
Still a point for first race however I know I drive clean and consistent with accuracy so still scratching my head how I get the lap times .

shyguy2008

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2017
Quali - Got an off track during my first lap and my second lap was just so bad I gave up, so started 16th.

Race - The best bit of my race was the start, I had the jesus of all starts, 16th to 11th even before the kink. I then just began tyring to climb my way bakc up to a position I could have been in had I managed to not screw up quali. I passed a couple of cars and a couple had spins. I got up to 6th before my pitstop, but I got a speeding penalty on pit entry, I had slowed enough and got my pit limiter on but the car went back above the limit. Anyway the problem was when I got confused with the penalty, I wasn't sure if it was the one that got added at the end of the race or not so I pitted again just to play it safe. Turns out I didn't need to but I don't think it made much difference to my finishing position, maybe I'd have been one place higher had I stayed out but it is what it is. In the end I finished 6th which isn't too bad.

Synergertyc

Pro Karter
Aug 10, 2017
Q : P15
More turns cut ... I hope this problem will get better ...

R : OUT
From the start I got put out by I do not know who ... great, in short I try to go back but much too much error because of nervousness, sorry for the drivers that I embarrassed or badly exceeded, I I let the position but I did not have fun after so I gave up at the stand, I hope it did not interfere

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

If anyone wants to watch my race good luck because the highlight of it is my shambolic pit crew taking at least 5 seconds to realise that I am in the pit box needing new tyres.

Just want to mention the people who were lapped had no issues at all getting by hopefully I didnt hinder you guys too much

And does anybody else find that ghosted cars are very annoying.