Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11 - PS4 F1 League

Race Information:

Date: Thursday 5th May 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33
Host: @Jthorn97

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Informed Absence:
-
@Jajoots

Uninformed Absence:

- @fuzzy

Last edited:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Time to see how legit everyone's TT times were, not my favourite track, but it has a nice flow to it when you get it right

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
We did a social about a month ago and I have completely forgot what the laptimes were. I had the whole race saved so I'm quite annoyed that I seem to have deleted it.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
In the social I had decent pace round here, however I've discovered that with the super competitive nature of the field between 2nd and 9th, I can still end up a long way back.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
I had a nightmare of an offline race , tyres which were destroyed after 5 laps, dsq after 20 laps because of track exending and still searching for a setup that is good in quali and in the race. For me the execution of the strict rules in spain is atrocious because every you get warnings all the time with 2 wheels on the tarmac and especially the second and third sector are so difficult, especially with high fuel.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
@Jthorn97 @Andrei Codreanu My PS Plus has run out on my account and I can't get it back until next week, so can I use my brother's account for this week? I'll add up everyone I need to. rracinggreen6503 is the name.

• Informative
Reactions: Jthorn97

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
@Jthorn97 @Andrei Codreanu My PS Plus has run out on my account and I can't get it back until next week, so can I use my brother's account for this week? I'll add up everyone I need to. rracinggreen6503 is the name.
If your brothers account is on your PS4 then you can still play online using your account. You only need one PS plus subscription per console.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
If your brothers account is on your PS4 then you can still play online using your account. You only need one PS plus subscription per console.
I didn't set that up when I originally got my PS4, so we don't have that.

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
What affects hosting ability? Is it ping to locations or speed?
Should be upload speed and the stability of the connection. On this game though I'm tempted to say it doesn't matter at all. Connections can be good or **** at complete random even with a consistent host. Just look at my connection, upload speed is great + no jitter and we still had lag problems last race.

The priority should be having a host centralised so the ping for everyone is as minimal as possible so we can avoid the worst of the de-sync.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Should be upload speed and the stability of the connection. On this game though I'm tempted to say it doesn't matter at all. Connections can be good or **** at complete random even with a consistent host. Just look at my connection, upload speed is great + no jitter and we still had lag problems last race.

The priority should be having a host centralised so the ping for everyone is as minimal as possible so we can avoid the worst of the de-sync.
Hmm, I feel like we needed to be testing this with socials all week tbh, with a different host every time.

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
My connections good (35/9) and I live in the uk so I can if host if that's good enough