Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birkoff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
@TyranoTigger tbh you're quite right actually when I thought about it. It won't require too much time to host so I could do it. I'm just so stressed about this homework because I get an "F" if it's not handed in tonight.

Sorry for the confusion but I've had all my focus on the the homework and completely forgot that I was supposed to host tonight. Anyway I think I have most of the drivers on my friendlist but I would like someone to help me out with inviting everyone.

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
@TyranoTigger tbh you're quite right actually when I thought about it. It won't require too much time to host so I could do it. I'm just so stressed about this homework because I get an "F" if it's not handed in tonight.
I understand mate. School is more important, I'm just being a pain in the ass. I have everyone on my list so I will invite them if they are missing.

Reactions: Jthorn97

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Looking set for tonight :) @Jthorn97 @Andrei Codreanu Any of you mind if I could get @F1_Dan into the lobby with us as he wishes to join me in the commentary box for tonight, likewise we did for AOR PS3 on Sunday ;)
We have 14 drivers in Tier 1, with even one being absent today, so there is plenty of space, or do each of you need two slots? :D:eek:

On a serious note, of course he is welcome, how can we refuse good commentary on a live-stream?

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
@James Thorpe @F1_Dan

Would recommend you guys to look through the standings and get acquainted with the driver line-up, results etc. Also the previous mini-season helps with this to have a better input on the commentary regarding the drivers.
For Qualifying you might not chose to retire in order to have a better overview on the times.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks in advance for the live stream which I think is going to be great. (y)

PS: I hope the connection is strong with you on this one, to not have a pixelated image in the video.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
8 hours of studying now done and I'm finally finished but exhausted. The sweat was real the last few hours but now the real sweating is about to begin.

Must get some sort of practice in now.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Well that bloody went well. I'd rather have taken a drive through and 20 seconds of penalties than a fkn DSQ. On the plus side, I had pace, which is a first this season.

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
@HRacingGreen what happened when you were following me through S1?
[DOUBLEPOST=1462479405][/DOUBLEPOST]Got a 10 second penalty when going into the pits :banghead: stewards here I come!

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
@HRacingGreen what happened when you were following me through S1?
[DOUBLEPOST=1462479405][/DOUBLEPOST]Got a 10 second penalty when going into the pits :banghead: stewards here I come!
On my screen I got a killer run out of T2 and came kinda up the inside out of it being the only option with speed like that and you shut the door and clipped my front wheel. No biggie considering how my race ended.

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
No practice so happy I got points

Was on for p6 before it decided to put me on primes on my last stint - two 3s penalties where I got crossed up and skidded across the corner - and a 10 seconds for cutting into the pit lane..... That was a new one

I'll have practice for round 5

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
i didn't make it 100m
I do not know what clusterf*** my wheel had, but the whole quali and race it had no weight and I was sliding all over the place. At the start I completely lost any traction. As I wrote you on PSN, I am very sorry that you also got affected.

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
On my screen I got a killer run out of T2 and came kinda up the inside out of it being the only option with speed like that and you shut the door and clipped my front wheel. No biggie considering how my race ended.
On my screen you tucked up behind me and I was on the inside :/ unfortunate

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
btw, not sure if I turned my mic on (lol) but congratz Tom. You make me wanna go and buy a wheel ;)

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
After my nightmare of performance in Bahrain this was a good race for me. I had done about 20 laps as practice and did barely make a single mistake tonight so really pleased with that. Had an epic fight with @HRacingGreen for a half of a lap or so which I really hope is in the stream.

No lag except @HRacingGreen a bit the first couple of laps.

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I do not know what clusterf*** my wheel had, but the whole quali and race it had no weight and I was sliding all over the place. At the start I completely lost any traction. As I wrote you on PSN, I am very sorry that you also got affected.
its not the end of the world. with the traction we have at the start on the wheel i'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. my car felt awful after the pitstop, primes had no grip and i was in the wall again a few laps later