• Sean B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birkoff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

oljoca

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2016
gutted, completely messed up my strategy... again. it's becoming a formality. i could've got a podium due to the disqualification of Arwboy. i need to rethink my tactics as something isnt working. im not sure if its tom and alex or lewis and nico... congrats on another 1 2 finish.

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
After my nightmare of performance in Bahrain this was a good race for me. I had done about 20 laps as practice and did barely make a single mistake tonight so really pleased with that. Had an epic fight with @HRacingGreen for a half of a lap or so which I really hope is in the stream.

No lag except @HRacingGreen a bit the first couple of laps.
Highlight of a shocker for me absolutely awesome racing. @Sean B can confirm it made me a touch nervous being so close. Yeahh its become a theme for me that I have a lag spike in the first few laps and then settle down.

Reactions: Sean B

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Did all the wheels do 2 stops and pads 3 stops? :p (forgot quote on bcolt)
it was certainly possible to do a 2 stop easily, but i think most switched to cover off the others.

And here's my race highlights for this week

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Guys we have had mass disconnection twice. The last time on lap 17. So half points. How was your race like?

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
No practice so happy I got points

Was on for p6 before it decided to put me on primes on my last stint - two 3s penalties where I got crossed up and skidded across the corner - and a 10 seconds for cutting into the pit lane..... That was a new one

I'll have practice for round 5
I was rather confused when I'd pitted for options and a lap later I see you come out on primes lol

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
quite an eventful one for me, quali was pretty ****, because i did 3 runs and two if them were invalidated. My start was dreadful aswell with wheelspin all over the place, but cleared oljoca relatevly fast and was able to fpllow Des and arwin, untill their collision. After that i struggled to pass Desimpele because he is really defending very hard, but thats racing .

My 2 stop worked very nicely, but due to a glitch with my share button the game paused for me in the middele of the race , which cost me additional time, but still only if i start to qualify in the second row i can challange tom for the win, otherwise he will walk away with the championchip very easy.

Congrats to Tom who drove very well and hopefully i can start to improve my quali pace from canada onwards

Here a viewpoint from my perspective, but the video is glitched for me , so please tell me if it is fine for you.

TyranoTigger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Quali was good. I had a good first run and with only 1 lap on my tyres I thought about retiring straight away. I probably could have improved by 2 tenths in sector 1 but I screwed up my 2nd run and didn't want to waste any more tyre sets.

Race plan was to do a 3 stop. I had 2 new options from quali and had only 1 lap on my starting tyres so I thought that would be the best choice with the primes being so slow. My start was pretty good and with everyone fighting behind I could control the gap and save my tyres a bit. 2 stops were probably faster in the end and I did think about switching mid race but my gap was big enough to cover Alex off without needing to overtake him so I just continued with the 3 stop.

Not the most exciting race but I will take 4/4 wins. Shame my championship lead isn't increasing by much because @alexukr keeps finishing 2nd :banghead: Canada next and tyre wear is minimal so hopefully the pad guys can be closer in race trim.

Reactions: Desimpele

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Sure did mate, great battling between the pair of you. Me and James went mental on the stream
Halleluya!!!!! :angelic::angelic::angelic: I'm actually quite hyped to watch the whole stream now :whistle:

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016
The highlights video is a long one today! Almost 20 mins, just shows what good battling there was :)

BeMu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 10, 2016

James had a few technical problems, so the intro is a bit odd
Really great commentary chaps and good job with the cameras considering you had no experience :) made me laugh on several occasions
[DOUBLEPOST=1462484939][/DOUBLEPOST]My highlights which involved many a battle, especially with @Sean B
What happened at 7:25 mate? I'm assuming lag because you were lagging a bit on my screen

Reactions: F1_Dan