AOR Classic Christmas Cup 2019

Christmas banner.jpg

Race Information:
Date: Thursday 2nd January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm UK
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 14
Car: Renault R26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
Lobby settings:

Qualifying: None
Distance:
25%
Cars: Same Car for everyone
Setups: Presets Only
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: On
Parc Ferme: On
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 80

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Confirmed no-shows:
-

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Not a good race for me last night - didn't do a single lap of practice prior to the race so I had no preparation coming in to this one. Took a catastrophic start from 14th on the grid but managed to stick with the guys ahead, only to get caught out in a racing incident with @HaiCo into turn 2 which made me spun and fall down to last place. I managed to overtake a couple of cars but it wasn't enough to at least get back in the top 10.

Congratulations to @HaiCo on winning the championship, well deserved (y) you were the fastest driver of this tier no doubt.

Looking forward to more racing since I signed up for the last few races of S18, hope to see some of you guys on the track!