Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mimilavi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hulkenburger

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2014
Been so swamped with exams that I've done no practice for this, might not be able to make it anyway because of a family thing. I'll let you know though.

RacingAtHome

F1 1st Driver
May 5, 2016
Feeling slightly under the weather which will cause me to consistently lose concentration. Been practicing for the last few weeks. Sorry guys.

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
Sorry guys, won't be able to make it. I have dinner with friends and I won't arrive on time

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
I practiced so hard for this race, I perfected the strategy going onto drys to inters and inters to wets and coming out the pits I loose the back end and bang. I hate this game! I was somehow faster in the wets that the people behind me so I controlled my race well. I'm gutted, highlights out Friday. I'll join @Ali Kidd for the sprint mode :angelic: roll on Austria

REYLAP_93

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2014
I broke my wing completely off on the last corner so had to do 1 whole lap!! broke my wing again in the rain! So I cruised to the line trying not to get DSQ! 8pts not bad considering! btw jake only lapped me twice!

Ali Kidd

F1 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Mar 26, 2016
I practiced so hard for this race, I perfected the strategy going onto drys to inters and inters to wets and coming out the pits I loose the back end and bang. I hate this game! I was somehow faster in the wets that the people behind me so I controlled my race well. I'm gutted, highlights out Friday. I'll join @Ali Kidd for the sprint mode :angelic: roll on Austria
Friday sprint mode stream hype

Reactions: xMayhemMadness

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
Philip had a bad exit to turn 4 on lap 8 and, i had a good one and was along side him and he lost his back end and smashed me into the wall, thats how i lost my front wing and fell to 8th. 4th place, good recovery nonetheless

Last edited:

xMayhemMadness

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 10, 2015
@Ali Kidd just realised before this race there was only one point between us, if codemasters hadn't of destroyed you, that could've been a good battle.

Philip McGivern

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 16, 2016
Philip had a bad exit to turn 4 on lap 8 and, i had a good one and was along side him and he lost his back end and smashed me into the wall, thats how i lost my front wing and fell to 8th. 4th place, good recovery nonetheless
@xXVik-StarRxX Yeah i'm sorry about that pal! fully understand if you put to the stewards as it was my fault!
Got 12 seconds of penalties, lost motivation and eventually lost the motivation to carry on.
Sorry for leaving:banghead:
Frustration got the better of me.