Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bcolt93

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
@Andrei Codreanu can I see your view of the incident please?

It's at 1:06:50. I lifted off the throttle and shifted up very early to lose speed, as I saw you going wide, but I couldn't just think that your exit speed would be that much different than mine and when barely touching you, like a side pod glitch happened just at the back of the car, spinning me instantly. Believe me, it wasn't any intention from my side, as I had the freshest tyre out of us 3 and could have made an overtake stick even at also Desimpele until the finish, cause I also had the pace on him, but that exit speed difference was just baffling. I'm really sorry and as you saw I also lost out big time. I was angry at myself a lot and I'm really sorry that you also spun out of it. With all the penalties Alex had, it would have been even P2 I think :banghead:

Sean B

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 6, 2015
Ah ok now I see, tbh my tyres were shot and I was struggling to get the throttle down or brake. Racing incident is all I was very slow out of the corner there wasn't anything you could really do in that space of time, on top of that you had to do an extra stop like me so nothing to be done about that. Pure racing incident - real shame as stint 1 was a mega battle

oljoca

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2016

here are the highlights from the race. i edited it so its all the good bits. some good battling and overtaking in here.

still waiting on a response from the stewards about the outcome, still massively gutted about the disconnect. such a great race from everyone, really impressive battling and everyone kept it respectful! love that lads.

congrats to Tom and Alex for another 1 2.

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014

here are the highlights from the race. i edited it so its all the good bits. some good battling and overtaking in here.

still waiting on a response from the stewards about the outcome, still massively gutted about the disconnect. such a great race from everyone, really impressive battling and everyone kept it respectful! love that lads.

congrats to Tom and Alex for another 1 2.
where is the part you get lost connection? :p