Nov 20, 2015
Round 5 - Canadian Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 22nd May 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Reactions: Blackstahill

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
So us racing drivers need a break at some point so there will be no race next Sunday to many peoples disappointment but it gives you more time to practise. Especially the last 2 corners which you cannot cut any more so I would practise for this one if I were you!

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
you really can't cut anymore in canada ?
No you can't cut at all apart from a small cut on the first part of the final chicane, but apart from that, you'll get a warning for everything

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Hi guys, im in this league now thanks to poor management, happy to be here, taking last place in every race xD
If you carry on to moan just leave mate nobody wants someone like you in the league who instantly brings negativity.

Reactions: Bailey

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Does like every topic have to be locked, so that in the Xbox area there is no fighting? Everybody just grow up and focus on what's important, practicing Canada without getting a penalty.
The drivers who are actually involved in the movement, have their private conversation and it's being discussed. No other opinions are needed at the moment. If we need some views, we will ask for it.

• Agree
Reactions: Finch and iJokeri22

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Lol. These coords have really gone to an extra level. From what I can tell Fisi is a nice guy but he is being represented by shite coords who think they are the son of God. I actually am embarrassed for you.
You are not helping the situation, the argument had ended publicly and then you felt the need to contribute and start it up again.

You have been politely asked to stay out of the discussion enough times. Next time I'll just hand out penalty points and likewise if you insult coordinators.