XB1 - Round 5 - Canadian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 5 - Canadian Grand Prix

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
I thought we had stop this. No need to carry on after it has been decided you have all put across you hate this decision so we don't need you to carry on especially not here where this is were most of us give each other tips and information if this does continue penalties won't be far away.

Brendon Leigh

2-time AOR F1 Champion & F1 Esports Champion
Mar 4, 2016
(my opinion) it was a tad unfair to move the gp2 guys up. they should at least be allowed to use racing line...

Finch

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Rule 3.5.2
"You are also expected to behave in a respectful manner on the forum, like in the race lobbies. Please avoid name-calling, baiting and other behaviour that is intended to aggravate other members of the community"
I don't understand why you have brought this rule up since nothing in that rule has anything to do with what we have just said everyone else dropped it then you brought it up again when you didn't need to as the discussion had finished. Infact your the one breaking a rule for not following instruction I said
I thought we had stop this. No need to carry on after it has been decided you have all put across you hate this decision so we don't need you to carry on especially not here where this is were most of us give each other tips and information if this does continue penalties won't be far away.
and you still put your opinion across.

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Sort of, im making mistakes but i am consistent, im not getting pens, just missing my braking zone occasionally

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
Should be interesting to see how competitive I am. If we're really bad, will we be put back in tier 2?

Reactions: CallumBCFC19

Finch

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Should be interesting to see how competitive I am. If we're really bad, will we be put back in tier 2?
I don't know i'm not the boss the decisions arn't just made by 1 or 2 people they are decided by nearly all F1 cods

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
its nice to know that the game now no longer gives you warning, but just slaps you with a 3 sec time penalty

Finch

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
its nice to know that the game now no longer gives you warning, but just slaps you with a 3 sec time penalty
If you think its not a penalty record it and send it to the stewards after the race to get it removed.