Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 13th September 2016
Lobby opens: 7:15pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:20pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 110 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slots:
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 21:00
- Race start time: 21:00
- Race finish time: 2:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point: On the straight before 130R corner, when going past the big position indicator pole on the right side of the track (see image).

Acceleration Zone:
On the start/finish straight, from the point shown on the image below, to the start line.

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

TRL Axeman

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 6, 2014
@The Genius
110 x 85(1min 25) /60 /60 = 2.6 hours. To do 110 laps in 2.4 means we would need 1.19s every lap!!
100 x 85/60/60= 2.38 hours (formation makes it 2.4) it should be between 100/101/102 laps

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@The Genius
110 x 85(1min 25) /60 /60 = 2.6 hours. To do 110 laps in 2.4 means we would need 1.19s every lap!!
100 x 85/60/60= 2.38 hours (formation makes it 2.4) it should be between 100/101/102 laps
Since you are top pace I will trust you in that.

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Im afraid i have to pull out of this league:( they have rescheduled our training days to theusdays and thursday wich means i can't compete here anymore.. Its such a shame as this got me really hooked on endurance racing.. I will never forget that brilliant Le Mans race:)

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Im afraid i have to pull out of this league:( they have rescheduled our training days to theusdays and thursday wich means i can't compete here anymore.. Its such a shame as this got me really hooked on endurance racing.. I will never forget that brilliant Le Mans race:)
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

SAkidd

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2014
First time I've done a full night race. Always a challenge driving these cars on the limit for 100 laps. Happy with quali, and I had to drive very hard to keep the gap to Zephyr in the opening stint. Seemed a fair few were having connection issues tonight, which is unusual.