PS4 - Round 5 Spanish GP 13/11/16 8pm GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 5 Spanish GP 13/11/16 8pm GMT

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q: 10th
Went out on a fresh set of softs after setting 23.7, but two times in a row i didn't nail turn 1. No time left. :(
R: 16th.
Managed to get through those 1 turns incidents.
Car felt good and had no trouble to keep pace. Also have most buttons and menu "under" controle. :)
Battles were fun. Good clean racing and most of all; patience.!!
Sure: if there was a gap............, but only if it was big enough.
The game gave me a 3 sec. time penalty, 4 times. 3 of them were made because i didn't adjust my brakingbalance in time.
Pitty also, i was rewarded with a drive through 2x. Speeding in the pitlane. :wtf:
Hahaha. On my way in i constantly checked my menu, hoping i didn't pushed the wrong ones again.
Never gave notice to my speed. Bits of F1 2013 and 2014 must be still in my system.
Last stint i chased 15th. Was fun M8.
Damn, that last attempt, last lap.
Not that i would finish 1 place up, but it was just for the looks. ;)
Congrats to those who finished ahead of me. !

Again; my PS didn't record the race. ??
I pushed the share button on my controller twice to start.
After the race i pushed it twice again to end the recording.
Still nothing there.
What am i doing wrong here.??

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
Again; my PS didn't record the race. ??
I pushed the share button on my controller twice to start.
After the race i pushed it twice again to end the recording.
Still nothing there.
What am i doing wrong here.??
Well I had an issue once when I pressed it twice that it just started recording over my previous footage and it didn't save, so after the race it's probably best to press it once and then press square once the share menu pops up on the right

Reactions: Philip_66

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Well I had an issue once when I pressed it twice that it just started recording over my previous footage and it didn't save, so after the race it's probably best to press it once and then press square once the share menu pops up on the right
Just found this out myself, also if you go to watch your recording before you let it finish itself or by share -> square it will also not save.

Defiant195

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Not enough of you having poor races so that I can get a point.
My race was clean apart from Lap 1 Turn 3 ran wide to avoid a Ferrari on the inside coming over. No mistakes or penalties just not fast enough.

@syluntbob68 I hope I did not cause you to spin behind me at turn 7?

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Nah. Don't know if you made some changes in the advangedwheel settings as; saturation or linearity, before the race?
I experienced that sometimes after i made a change in the settings.
For so far i always callibrate the wheel and the pedals. Subframe under the settings where it shows the degrees and suchs.!!
It seems to work well after you callibrate, so...........
BTW; Those settings won't make you faster. ;)
Kiddin. !! :)

Bcolli187

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 4, 2016
I wish they did :)

I changed saturation ages ago but i'l recalibrate just in case, thx mate.

I reckon it glitched out after i got dq'd in qually so i gotta make sure that never happens again.
I didnt know if u slow down coming out of the pits u get done for blocking the pit lane, i thought it was only if u stopped.
Lesson learned and onwards to monaco, really hope theres no rain as its hard enough as it is