XB1 - Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [13/05/18 8.00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 5 - Spanish Grand Prix [13/05/18 8.00pm]

Atul987

Formula Karter
Nov 20, 2017
Qualifying
Did my first stint and it was very messy. Went back out for my second stint and fueled up for two laps (which I never do) and got lucky as first stint ruined by timing my run to come out in traffic (no-one else's fault - just bad timing). 2nd run started badly but picked up at the end. 3rd place - happy with that.

Race
Not great off the line and @Bayfield22 got me. Then couldn't really make a dent in @mightydylan3224 's lead really so pitted but the pit crew didn't do ANYTHING for about 5 seconds which brought me out behind @SolidOOFT and @Proulx2001 . Had some great battling with @Proulx2001 but him being on old mediums meant I got held up (see laps 11 and 12 compared to lap 13 in chart below). That hold up would have meant me and @Proulx2001 could have been battling later but he had an incident elsewhere. On second stint came out 6th (5th after someone else pitted) and eventually caught up and overtook @K04 (through luck on my part) and then @RT93 Axou86 (appreciate the clean racing).

So my second podium of the season - super happy with that and the fact that I got some great racing :lol:

Race stats
View attachment 47574

Video highlights

PS. @Joshua Germany , really sorry man, I checked at 6 and then forgot to check again when I went to add my other driver's footage section. I'll double check next time :cry:
Was wondering what happened on lap 19 as I was getting pretty nervous how fast you were catching me :p

Nice video!!
I'll make sure to send over any clips :)

RT93 Klaus

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
Gentlemen, I warn you that from now on, since everyone is doing what they want without being sanctioned, I will systematically close the door like a Max Verstappen .... I always left a lot of room during the overtaking, now

• Disagree
Reactions: Joeske86

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Gentlemen, I warn you that from now on, since everyone is doing what they want without being sanctioned, I will systematically close the door like a Max Verstappen .... I always left a lot of room during the overtaking, now
If you are referring to your enquiry which was closed, by the looks of things it was submitted outside the deadline therefore it’s your fault no penalty was put in place.

You can not drive like a maniac, and doing so will leave you open to penalties.

• Agree
Reactions: Cinnamon Rage

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
You're enquiry was late, we follow procedure and you were at fault for no penalty being applied, if you drive in a harsh manor in Britain, you will be removed with an instant 50PP

RT93 Klaus

Pro Karter
Mar 26, 2018
I forgot to AOR that we were not allowed to have a job and we had to be 24 hours a day on the computer .... for 4 hours ... seriously

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
I don’t think anyone is saying you can’t have a job or a life but the admins/stewards of this site also have jobs and lives so they create a fair window in which to submit a steward's enquiry.

Remember that they are giving up their time to do this for us. They shouldn't be at our beck and call to review our tickets when we are ready. Asking us to follow the rules that we all read and agreed to at the start doesn't seem in any way a hardship, or for that matter a surprise.

As an aside, I'm sure I saw someone else miss this deadline and their reaction was pretty much "oh yeah, cool, I'll be quicker next time - thanks" (paraphrased). Sorry for going on, but really, really just not getting the level of aggrievement :unsure::lol:

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
@RT93 Klaus - there is 9 Xbox tiers alone, more on Pc and Playstation, there is about 15-20 stewards, how are we meant to go through that amount of enquiries if we do not enforce a time limit on enquiries? I think you forget that there are many other tiers and incidents and not just these

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
As of after the Spanish race, we had 40+ stewards enquiries, how would it be fair to allow enquiries at any stage, if that was so we could end up getting enquires on a Sunday before a race? Rules are there for a reason