XB1 - Round 6 - Austrian Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 6 - Austrian Grand Prix

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Feck me, leave u people alone for 5 seconds look what happens, everythings gone to pot xD but yeah T1 is so bad its almost a Manor, compulsory recording would just become annoying for those with no capture card, and ill be on in 30 mins for a quick quali run if anyones about? xD

Reactions: Finch

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Feck me, leave u people alone for 5 seconds look what happens, everythings gone to pot xD but yeah T1 is so bad its almost a Manor, compulsory recording would just become annoying for those with no capture card, and ill be on in 30 mins for a quick quali run if anyones about? xD
I Will do some practice tomorrow and sunday if anyones up for it.

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
My pace isn't amazing. Only low 7's at the moment. Hopefully I'll be better in the race

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
Race Review

Quali:

Bottled my first run and got it invalidated but had a good second lap and took 4th.

Race:
Didn't get a lag start for once and actually got released before Dizzy and TRL Button. Unfortunately Franglish hit my rear at T1 and spun out. Then at T2 Someon, I think Taylor torpedoed me in the rear and I just managed to hold it. I then decided to drive like a vegetable and get passed by 4 drivers. I stayed out till lap 7 and came out behind Finch. I passed him but then not much happened apart from jumping COLDHEAD in the 2nd stop. After the 3rd stop I put on options and went on a charge passing Finch again and catching and passing midget and Rosberg. Hamilton had a penalty so I got 3rd

Reactions: Finch

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
Race Review

Quali:

Bottled my first run and got it invalidated but had a good second lap and took 4th.

Race:
Didn't get a lag start for once and actually got released before Dizzy and TRL Button. Unfortunately Franglish hit my rear at T1 and spun out. Then at T2 Someon, I think Taylor torpedoed me in the rear and I just managed to hold it. I then decided to drive like a vegetable and get passed by 4 drivers. I stayed out till lap 7 and came out behind Finch. I passed him but then not much happened apart from jumping COLDHEAD in the 2nd stop. After the 3rd stop I put on options and went on a charge passing Finch again and catching and passing midget and Rosberg. Hamilton had a penalty so I got 3rd
That was me you broke way too early and I tried to avoid you at the cost of a lost endplate and burnt out tyres. This sort of thing happens so I got my head down and pushed like crazy, making a few positions but ultimately pushing too hard, shame as I though top 4/5 was possible.

LuckyDog2000

F1 Test Driver
Mar 21, 2016
I had an amazing first stint keeping up with dizzy and in front of him at certain points, I learned what I can do better in silverstone to possibly keep up with him. Good race overall

Reactions: C0LDH3AD

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
That was me you broke way too early and I tried to avoid you at the cost of a lost endplate and burnt out tyres. This sort of thing happens so I got my head down and pushed like crazy, making a few positions but ultimately pushing too hard, shame as I though top 4/5 was possible.
Sorry mate. I was probably being too cautious

• Agree
Reactions: Taylor Reynolds