Race Information:

Date: Sunday 31st May 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace

Event Format:
1. Qualifying session
2. Race 1 - 25% distance, grid order based on the qualifying session
3. Race 2 - 25% distance, grid order randomised by the game

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

NathanVenatus

Formula Karter
Apr 5, 2015
OK So I am leaving this a bit late BUT! I will see you guys on track tonight! Absolutely love this track

TitanPrime9

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2015
Going to have to give this one a miss I'm afraid, managed to get food poisoning and I've been throwing up most of the day (nice I know) thought I would feel better after a nap but I don't. Would just like to say it was an absolute pleasure racing against you guys and I hope to race against you guys again someday.

STB Pear

Pro Karter
Mar 3, 2015
I won the championship! Qualified 1st by a tenth I think and had a comfortable lead throughout the race. Second race. Started 1st and got overtaking by real jewell and me and him a good battle and I jumped him when he pitted for the primes I stayed out. Good racing guys. Unlucky Phil....

Reactions: TitanPrime9

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
Pear really should be banned from racing. So much pace lol Nice battling with everyone and this is my official goodbye from XBOX racing :( I will be joining S10 from the dark side (PS4).

Philzinite

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2015
Well then, my quick race report:

Race 1: Started 3rd with Dan and Pear ahead, got passed Dan on the first corner so I was right behind Pear. However, his pace was just superior and me and Dan coming together meant that when the safety car came out, there was three cars between me and Pear, I ended up clearing those cars however can't get passed Pear which meant Pear ended the first race with 25 points and me with 18.

Race 2: P6 for me whilst Pear is on pole, that basically sums it up. Started on primes which wasn't a good idea. Nothing much to say but a bad idea and my worst finish of the season in 5th.

Congratulations Pear on winning the championship. I can take something from this however with the Caterham's taking the constructors trophy.

P.S. I'm salty about the track vote being Brazil, stupid 2013 people.

Last edited:
Reactions: STB Pear