Apr 28, 2017
Round 6 - Mexican Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Saturday 3rd March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
Laps: 2*18

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Rienk
@EyjaDrift

Last edited:

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
Won't be there, my power supply is showing major symptoms of almost dying. My pc basically won't run anything without shutting off.

• Informative
Reactions: koldo

EyjaDrift

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 11, 2017
My internet provider is having a major outage. They are saying it'll get fixed by Monday which means I won't be able to attend the race today sadly

• Informative
Reactions: koldo

filipos6

Formula Karter
Jan 1, 2018
When?
You divebombed in the middle of race 2 and hit me so I lost parts of my frontwing.
Out of the S-turns, you braked like 50m too late and almost hit me, but i saw you were about to crash into me so i moved out of the way and earned a penalty

filipos6

Formula Karter
Jan 1, 2018
Out of the S-turns, you braked like 50m too late and almost hit me, but i saw you were about to crash into me so i moved out of the way and earned a penalty
Sorry, I didn't earn the penalty then but later when I was trying to avoid a car in the middle of the track on the same place.

Rick Vige

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 3, 2015
You mean when you were on old softs and I was on new ultras and we were side by side and you didn't leave space going into turn 1
there was space and my softs were kinda new , not sure what u on about

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
@filipos6 please have those conversations in privat chats rather than spamming it in the race thread.

Driving standards were pretty shocking yesterday, not really happy about that. :/

filipos6

Formula Karter
Jan 1, 2018
@filipos6 please have those conversations in privat chats rather than spamming it in the race thread.

Driving standards were pretty shocking yesterday, not really happy about that. :/
I'm not the one mentioning those conversations here, and I agree that the standards were shocking, especially the starts.