May 12, 2015
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Soggydoughnut
- @DIEHARD24FAN24

Last edited:

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Don’t think I’ll end my DNF streak here lol
First time I've done a League race here, that's probably going to be a trend I'll start as well

Last edited:

DIEHARD24FAN24

Formula Karter
Apr 8, 2017
I wont be able to make it this week as unfortunately I cannot get out of my shift at work good luck to everyone.

• Informative
Reactions: Germo

Bayfield22

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 27, 2017
What a **** show that was!
Accidentally turned off my xbox during quali and only got back into the session just before the race started, my wheel then wasn't connected at the start of the formation lap, so I had 1 lap to get that sorted, and only got it working as the grid was forming. Then about 6 laps in I started getting screen freezes as i was starting to think I could do alright and get decent points, only for the last screen freeze to unfreeze with me in the barriers.
don't think my luck could have got worse over the last 3 races!

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Obviously I’ll post my highlights up tomorrow but that was a weird race.

Got an illegal overtake on @okaui despite it being a Toro Rosso on my left (not disputing I slightly cut the corner, just wanted to avoid damage). I let two cars pay but no sign of Okaui. 5 second stop and go.

Kept it clean for the rest but later caught up to @KGaacuu96 who clipped the wall and bounced back into the track and unluckily into me. Had to pit for a second time (not planned) though locked/messed up my entry into the pits and had to practically start from 0mph. @KGaacuu96 got ahead because of this but let me past again afterwards (cheers, man).

Had to run ultras till the end but @Jack_w, you’re killing me man :cry::ROFLMAO: Second race in a row I catch up and can’t get passed. I knew you had time penalties so knew if I stayed behind I would still beat you (had no penalties myself). Got some wing damage as you were so slow through some of the corners - guessing your tyres had gone off a cliff near the end :unsure:

Got smacked into a bit by @Kezimodo out of the tunnel (no damage luckily). But again, I knew they had penalties so not worth fighting, so it’s all good.

Actually ran the entire race in lean and medium (with a few exceptions). Trying desperately to save my tyres.

First podium in F6 and given the weird nature of getting it, I doubt I’ll get another :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015

Got an illegal overtake on @okaui despite it being a Toro Rosso on my left (not disputing I slightly cut the corner, just wanted to avoid damage). I let two cars pay but no sign of Okaui. 5 second stop and go.

Kept it clean for the rest but later caught up to @KGaacuu96 who clipped the wall and bounced back into the track and unluckily into me. Had to pit for a second time (not planned) though locked/messed up my entry into the pits and had to practically start from 0mph. @KGaacuu96 got ahead because of this but let me past again afterwards (cheers, man).

Had to run ultras till the end but @Jack_w, you’re killing me man :cry::ROFLMAO: Second race in a row I catch up and can’t get past. I knew you had time penalties so knew if I stayed behind I would still beat you (had no penalties myself). Got some wing damage as you were so slow through some of the corners - guessing your tyres had gone off a cliff near the end :unsure:

Got smacked into a bit by @Kezimodo out of the tunnel (no damage luckily). But again, I knew they had penalties so not worth fighting, so it’s all good.

Actually ran the entire race in lean and medium (with a few exceptions). Trying desperately to save my tyres.

First podium in F6 and given the weird nature of getting it, I doubt I’ll get another :ROFLMAO:
Doesn't even credit his Engineer tut tut

Greg

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 1, 2017
What a **** show that was!
Accidentally turned off my xbox during quali and only got back into the session just before the race started, my wheel then wasn't connected at the start of the formation lap, so I had 1 lap to get that sorted, and only got it working as the grid was forming. Then about 6 laps in I started getting screen freezes as i was starting to think I could do alright and get decent points, only for the last screen freeze to unfreeze with me in the barriers.
don't think my luck could have got worse over the last 3 races!
I think your car may have hit me off during one of your screen freezes :(

Greg

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 1, 2017
I think I remember that. I was right behind you guys, it's how I got passed :eek:
you know you said someone was racing their own lap at the start... that was right after the formation lap, and we were waiting for ages, right? Does that count? Was he legit ahead of everyone at the start and we were all a lap down?!

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
you know you said someone was racing their own lap at the start... that was right after the formation lap, and we were waiting for ages, right? Does that count? Was he legit ahead of everyone at the start and we were all a lap down?!
I don't think it counted. They actually started a third(?) formation lap but the game just started during it. It was super weird. Also, I kept seeing someone driving under the track (maybe the same person - will check when I make my highlights tonight). I am pretty sure I had a grandstand view of your crash (not that it's much consilation for you, sorry :cry:).

Reactions: Greg

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Just to make everyone aware in case nobody noticed, there was quite a few glitched and ghost cars in that race this is what the game said the finishing positions was. But @II JOKER II and @OveratedLama will be removed from their finishing positions as they had to leave the session because of issues. So the actual finishing order will change and most people will have moved up a position. The League table will be updated tonight :)

Attachments

Jack_w

Two Time Constructors Champion
Sep 21, 2016

Had to run ultras till the end but @Jack_w, you’re killing me man :cry::ROFLMAO: Second race in a row I catch up and can’t get passed. I knew you had time penalties so knew if I stayed behind I would still beat you (had no penalties myself). Got some wing damage as you were so slow through some of the corners - guessing your tyres had gone off a cliff near the end :unsure:

Yeah my tyres were dead man had to make a unscheduled stop and didn't have any ss left sorry about going so slow man :cry: