XB1 - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [18/11/18 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix [18/11/18 8:00pm UK]

Cinnamon Rage

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah my tyres were dead man had to make a unscheduled stop and didn't have any ss left sorry about going so slow man :cry:
Not for 1 second saying you were doing anything wrong, to be clear, it was more a fear of crashing us both out or getting caught by others behind us. I was never going to get a higher place than I did. It was good, solid and clean defending, again (y):D

Reactions: Jack_w

OveratedLama

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2017
you know you said someone was racing their own lap at the start... that was right after the formation lap, and we were waiting for ages, right? Does that count? Was he legit ahead of everyone at the start and we were all a lap down?!
Lol that was me at the start, game glitched and my lights went out before everyone else's, really annoyed about it seeing as it was my best ever qualifying at a track that's impossible to overtake at... :(

Reactions: Greg

Kezimodo

S16 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Aug 11, 2017
Obviously I’ll post my highlights up tomorrow but that was a weird race.

Got an illegal overtake on @okaui despite it being a Toro Rosso on my left (not disputing I slightly cut the corner, just wanted to avoid damage). I let two cars pay but no sign of Okaui. 5 second stop and go.

Kept it clean for the rest but later caught up to @KGaacuu96 who clipped the wall and bounced back into the track and unluckily into me. Had to pit for a second time (not planned) though locked/messed up my entry into the pits and had to practically start from 0mph. @KGaacuu96 got ahead because of this but let me past again afterwards (cheers, man).

Had to run ultras till the end but @Jack_w, you’re killing me man :cry::ROFLMAO: Second race in a row I catch up and can’t get passed. I knew you had time penalties so knew if I stayed behind I would still beat you (had no penalties myself). Got some wing damage as you were so slow through some of the corners - guessing your tyres had gone off a cliff near the end :unsure:

Got smacked into a bit by @Kezimodo out of the tunnel (no damage luckily). But again, I knew they had penalties so not worth fighting, so it’s all good.

Actually ran the entire race in lean and medium (with a few exceptions). Trying desperately to save my tyres.

First podium in F6 and given the weird nature of getting it, I doubt I’ll get another :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I'm sorry about that wasn't too pleased about it from me. Congrats on the podium. Impressive to get no penalties

Reactions: Jack_w

OveratedLama

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2017

World's shortest highlights are here! Quali lap was near perfect, and then the very weird race start...

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
I've had no internet for a week so I haven't been able to do much but should be back to normal now sorry for this being so late but; Due to @Kezimodo being given a 10 second time penalty by the Stewards he will drop down from 5th to 6th relinquishing 5th place to @Jack_w