Sep 4, 2018
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Synestros (maybe)

Last edited:

enwrong

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
@Delta2611 I don't get points? Because I'm a reserve driver? Why? We don't even get 16 guys, gimme a spot and give me those points which I worked for. :(

Fleron

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
@enwrong tbh, you belong in a higher league, and should request to be moved up.
If you were in AL2, in Spain you would've been p1 in qualy and p2 in the race, and in Baku you would've been p2 in qualy.
If you were in AL1, in Spain you would've been 0.7 sec behind p1 (not all times in yet), and in Baku you would've been p5 in qualy.
Meanwhile here in AL3 you're atleast a second ahead of everyone.

Fleron

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
As for this race; I think @Taraku24 should rate his stream PG18 and name it "Battle Royale" or something, this will be a bloodbath...

Fleron

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
@Delta2611 Azerbaijan was way worse than expected tbh, so yea. I don't even know about this one... Maybe we can fill up the podium atleast? :p

enwrong

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
tbh, you belong in a higher league, and should request to be moved up.
If you were in AL2, in Spain you would've been p1 in qualy and p2 in the race, and in Baku you would've been p2 in qualy.
If you were in AL1, in Spain you would've been 0.7 sec behind p1 (not all times in yet), and in Baku you would've been p5 in qualy.
Meanwhile here in AL3 you're atleast a second ahead of everyone.
I have. I messaged @Maddog40 about it and he said he can't do anything cos I'd be a reserve in those leagues cos there's no spots so it's best I stay here for the season.

That doesn't mean i should be a reserve here too while I wait.
I don't like this situation either.

Also, if that's the case, GnialSsor should be moving up with me. We were well clear of everyone on pace.

Taraku24

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 31, 2018
I might be around for this, i should practice driving at the speed limit for this track potentially may need indicators as well.

Reactions: GnialSsor

enwrong

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
Hey guys, looks like I won't be in AL3 anymore. :cry: I'd like to thank you all on the fun we had especially in Spain, and hopefully I'll see you all in the future. Peace. :cool:

Taraku24

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 31, 2018
Hey guys, looks like I won't be in AL3 anymore. :cry: I'd like to thank you all on the fun we had especially in Spain, and hopefully I'll see you all in the future. Peace. :cool:
Good luck bro! No doubt you will kick some ass

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
So tonight’s question.

Will there be more or less finishers in the Monaco GP than in the Azerbijiian GP?

I’m gonna go with more.

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
please invite me to the practice session.
Who is going to eat chicken dinner?
Streets are narrower than Baku, I hope to finish this one. :)

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
please invite me to the practice session.
Who is going to eat chicken dinner?
Streets are narrower than Baku, I hope to finish this one. :)
I’ll invite you to the practice session tonight man

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
I’ll set up a Practice seesion again for the GP. It’s back on Sunday this time.

Sunday 18th Nov, Start time 6.30pm.

Who up for doing so?
im up or some your session tonight. not that it matters, my wheel tethers will be tested during the main event anyway

Reactions: GnialSsor