Dec 9, 2016
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Track guides

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Skinner

Last edited:

Fersiphion

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
I will try to qually 2 sec ahead of everyone so the game puts me in Saint devot already so I miss out on the carnage :p

Reactions: Hinyaldee

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
I did an hour of practice and dropped to 1.14ish so far. I know which places I can get some more speed, then it'll be about tuning my setup

Absinth

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2017
hi, i'm second reserve for this League, where will i be notified if i'm needed to race?

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
@Absinth What are your nicknames on both Steam and Discord please ? So that I can invite you

Sabba7h

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
I may not be able to show up today. Check the Discord for my explanation, I am expecting to be there but if I'm not that's why.

• Informative

Skinner

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Sorry lads I'm not gonna make it, apologies for the late drop out. Busted my nose, mouth and head up pretty bad at rugby so it's a bit painful and hard to concentrate properly

• Informative

SpiZe

Junior Karter
Sep 16, 2017
That was a fucking disaster :(

I managed to qualify 4th, my best result and was hyped for the race. Then I see it rains, I suck in wet conditions, and I didn't practice at all Monaco in the wet. Result ? I break my front wing every lap and I couldn't take it anymore at lap 5 so I left :(

I really need to improve in the wet but I just hate it so much

• Informative
Reactions: Dobby

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Results are up for my shittiest and most shameful race ever -.-

Reactions: Dobby