Jun 14, 2018
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy America F1 Leagues - Season 3

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (Eastern Time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @LittleJUAN21
- @Dirt Diver

Last edited:

british_bulldog

Formula Karter
Jul 17, 2019
Live camera feed of Hotel hairpin!

I will be online tonight practising on Monaco. The more the merrier. Ideally I'd like to practise such tight spaces with other cars, especially avoiding those on hotlaps

• Funny
Reactions: Dirt Diver

codeGreene

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2019
Can you guys post your seating position if you are using a wheel? My leg is killing me and I don't know if I can race if I can't find a comfortable seating position. I've tried everything.

british_bulldog

Formula Karter
Jul 17, 2019
No right answer. Preference. When you race in rally cars, some brakes require a good stamping in order to work. So mine hover. But I practice alot and figure out the right times to rest or move my legs... Are your pedals angled?

codeGreene

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2019
No right answer. Preference. When you race in rally cars, some brakes require a good stamping in order to work. So mine hover. But I practice alot and figure out the right times to rest or move my legs... Are your pedals angled?
Yea they are annoyingly angled towards me a bit, I think that's what's causing it.

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Yea they are annoyingly angled towards me a bit, I think that's what's causing it.
If it’s angled to the side then yeah, that is not the best way to avoid discomfort, ideally you want to be as straight as possible to the screen and in game POV (bit more important if you use cockpit). Things like having the center of your wheel aligned with the centre of your screen, if your pedals have a clutch pedal, then either lining up brake and gas straight ahead of you or changing brake from the brake pedal to clutch so that it’s more comfortable.

Dirt Diver

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2019
Unfortunately I won’t be attending tonight’s race. To be honest, I’m not that upset about it, can’t stand this track lol. So I guess it sorta works out. Anyway, good luck tonight everyone, try not to cut the corners too much on the chicanes. I’ll most likely watch you guy’s videos of the race later on tonight when I get back home.

Reactions: british_bulldog