PS4 - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - AOR Hype Energy North America F1 Leagues - Season 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - AOR Hype Energy North America F1 Leagues - Season 1

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 1

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@gbrune
@dustrat

Last edited:

gbrune

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 30, 2018
I will not make it this week for Monaco. Family vacation and I don't think they would approve of me packing up the wheel.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
I will not make it this week for Monaco. Family vacation and I don't think they would approve of me packing up the wheel.
I don't think they would like that either. Have a great time on vacation.

theevilisback

Formula Karter
Sep 29, 2018
I expect a dead last on this track... it's been my worst track 3 years running and will continue to be my worst track, good luck everyone else :p

Reactions: William11

dustrat

Formula Karter
Mar 8, 2018
Guys I won't be able to make this race as a reserve. Going to the Bears Vikings game. Have a great race!

William11

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
I expect a dead last on this track... it's been my worst track 3 years running and will continue to be my worst track, good luck everyone else :p
I know the pain it's my worst track just cant seem to keep the car off the walls so frustrating that's for sure

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
This was my last season.....

Last edited:

Owen Walker

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 6, 2017
Won’t make it. Last week I’m swamped at school and should make all races from here on if all goes as planned unless work things come up. Everyone enjoy the race I wish I could be there

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
Gutted, I was expecting a top 5 but couldn’t pull it together. Damaged wing twice then a lapse in concentration and I hit the Armco. Race over.

Seca

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 15, 2016
so um.... two things: 1) How the hell did you not hit that first car that was sideways? and 2) how many penalties did you end up getting for going a whole new level of sideways?
I dont know. lol

theevilisback

Formula Karter
Sep 29, 2018
Short recap: I had my best start after qualifying 6th, knowing very very well that I'd be able to fight for second. Was holding my own throughout the race, hovering around 6th for a good part as people started dropping cause Monaco. Got stupidly aggressive after the first pit stop on Pxcam and took the inside route on the chicane even though I REALLY had second thoughts as it looked like he was leaving it open. He kinda slammed the door and I slammed the wall, ending my night.

With the pace I was running and watching everyone else kinda fall apart, I feel like I could've had my second podium in a row, instead I got my 2nd DNF and dropped a spot in the standings =(