PS4 - Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - Sunday 18th November 2018 8:00pm (UK time) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix - Sunday 18th November 2018 8:00pm (UK time)

Stewart Macdougall

Formula Karter
Oct 18, 2017
The first one he should've waited for me to pass and then entered the pits. Then no harm was done. He knew I came along and was beside him and still turned in.
The second one he braked far too late for sure, he could never make the corner that's why he might have locked up. A move what only could end up in tears.
A very agressive drive on a track where agressive driving is just impossible.
watch my footage then i could easily of made the corner you didnt see the indication markers the entirety of sector 3 and lap before you divebombed hoink at the tunnel chicane. and i didnt see you on the pit incident i had indication markers on the cars bodythats ferrari red

Stewart Macdougall

Formula Karter
Oct 18, 2017
The first one he should've waited for me to pass and then entered the pits. Then no harm was done. He knew I came along and was beside him and still turned in.
The second one he braked far too late for sure, he could never make the corner that's why he might have locked up. A move what only could end up in tears.
A very agressive drive on a track where agressive driving is just impossible.
aggressive driving you lost all momentum lap before in the tunnel because you hit the side of it then you went amd divebombed hoink at the chicane luckily he knew you was there.

Reactions: pete day

Stewart Macdougall

Formula Karter
Oct 18, 2017
this is my footage for both events of the race. i believe i didnt do anything that bad if im really honest. if there is something that i did and you woild of done differently please let me know im also in this league to learn aswell as race.

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
this is my footage for both events of the race. i believe i didnt do anything that bad if im really honest. if there is something that i did and you woild of done differently please let me know im also in this league to learn aswell as race.

Look like abit of bad luck m8 no one fault racing incident to me

Reactions: Stewart Macdougall

milanozie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 3, 2018

To me the first one looks like your fault. After crashing out you can see the mcLaren in your mirror + proximity arrows, and could've expected him to be on the right so for me you should've looked behind you first before diving into the pits. After crashing it's your responsibility to continue safely, not the car directly behind.

For the second one I don't really know. From your view it looks like a racing incident, from Carcanon's it looks like a dive-bomb.
Both weren't intentional, and stuff happens. But it's for the stewards to decide who's at fault.

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016

In my opinion you could see the red close proximity arrows on both occasions, and turned into them, pay a bit more attention, especially when red! Sorry but that’s how I see it. You did have good pace though!

Reactions: pete day

Rolfnaldo

Pro Karter
Sep 12, 2018
Come on guys lets move on No Need to Throw Shade ... i think so far our League has been pretty cautious and we Are all No Pros mistakes happen and to me both of Those Are Not super dumb or anything like that ! Have a lot of fun around Here guys lets go canada !

milanozie

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 3, 2018
Come on guys lets move on No Need to Throw Shade ... i think so far our League has been pretty cautious and we Are all No Pros mistakes happen and to me both of Those Are Not super dumb or anything like that ! Have a lot of fun around Here guys lets go canada !
Wasn't meant as shade but as a tip :)
He said "if there is something that i did and you woild of done differently please let me know" so that's what I did.

On to Canada now indeed ;-)