Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 4th January 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 30 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 8 Laps

● Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Medium Cloud / Heavy Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 09:00
- Race start time: 09:00
- Race finish time: 11:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:

**CHANGED FROM LAST SEASON**

Formation Point:

● Acceleration Zone:

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Where where about is the acceleration zone now,I can see that it's been moved from what we've used befor.

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Anybody did Some practicing yet. IT Will be a achievement to finish this race i guess.

Any times to share?

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
I'm about 20 seconds off that right now. Hate this place with a passion so can't wait till its over.

• Agree
Reactions: o-YOUNG-DAVE-o

DruShan_87

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 31, 2016
I haven't done any practice yet this track is painful with a controller. I'll be happy if I can get anywhere eine the 30's

DruShan_87

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 31, 2016
You race with a controller?!?! :D
unfortunately yes. Really hoping to buy a wheel in a few months. of all the tracks in the game nordschleife is really the track you need a wheel. should be fun next week

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Lol i drive 6.48 at the moment. Ppffff iT is going to one loooong wednesday night!

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Lookin forward to the race come Wednesday night.ive not done much testin,but seam to do ok here.

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
@mpc-v1 would it be possible to wait until 20:10 to launch the session Wednesday night as I'm finished work at 20:00 and it will take me 5-10 mins to get home and setup

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
I'm sorry but I'm sayin no, Q Session is 30 minutes anyway for this race as it is twice as long then normal,that should give you plenty of time to get home and on pcars for the race to start as normal.

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
Launch the session at the usual time so, il try my best to be there for 8. @RGT hayc qualy been 30mins doesn't give me more time for laps so how do you think il have loads of time. If I'm 10mins late the il get maybe 2 flying laps in.
Anyway like i said il try my best and I'm sorry to anybody who gets lag if i join late

Reactions: Ramzy_MZ

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
As regards testing the best I've done is low 6:38 but with a clean lap i reckon the mclaren will get into the 36's. Anybody else got time's to share our is it big secrets haha