PS4 - Round 6 - Nordschleife | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 6 - Nordschleife

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Launch the session at the usual time so, il try my best to be there for 8. @RGT hayc qualy been 30mins doesn't give me more time for laps so how do you think il have loads of time. If I'm 10mins late the il get maybe 2 flying laps in.
Anyway like i said il try my best and I'm sorry to anybody who gets lag if i join late
I'm not being funny here,why is it that when a question is asked and I disagree with what is being said or asked that everyone has to come back with some sort of wise crack?
if you can get home for 8pm @Pidgey_69 when why ask for extra time?if your goin to be late for the start of the race then why don't you say that your goin to be 5 or so minutes late like everyone else says?if your dour doin 6:38 laps then you should really only need one lap to get a time in leaving you time to do other things.

DruShan_87

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 31, 2016
I'd say your fun at parties @RGT hayc. It's only ten minutes of a delay we done it plenty of times last year for people who were a small bit late it's better than someone joining mid way through a lap and having stupid lag. we're all here to have a bit of fun racing it's not that serious

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
I'm not being funny here,why is it that when a question is asked and I disagree with what is being said or asked that everyone has to come back with some sort of wise crack?
if you can get home for 8pm @Pidgey_69 when why ask for extra time?if your goin to be late for the start of the race then why don't you say that your goin to be 5 or so minutes late like everyone else says?if your dour doin 6:38 laps then you should really only need one lap to get a time in leaving you time to do other things.
I'm sorry you feel that way but I'm not making any wise cracks towards you, i also never said i will be there at 8 i said i would try my best to be there for 8. As you should also well know it's possible to make a mistake on a qualy lap so that's why i may need more than 1 flying lap

Ramzy_MZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 24, 2016
As regards testing the best I've done is low 6:38 but with a clean lap i reckon the mclaren will get into the 36's. Anybody else got time's to share our is it big secrets haha
I did 6:34:0 last night, since then I messed something up in the setup as I was a bit greedy and can hardly do 36 :banghead::banghead:

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
I did 6:34:0 last night, since then I messed something up in the setup as I was a bit greedy and can hardly do 36 :banghead::banghead:
There is a bit of greed in all of us i guess pal haha. Very impressive time though, i hope you don't fix the setup issue . Looking forward to this race i reckon it could be tight for a podium finish

• Funny
Reactions: Ramzy_MZ

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Be it for me to stopping anyone getting the perfect lap in,so why not Put 10 minutes onthe Q session then.that way we ain't waitin for someone.

Valachi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 14, 2016
i certainly dont think we need late starters, that is going to be just as we start our first run, i am happy to wait till ten past but no longer, no joiners after that.

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
i certainly dont think we need late starters, that is going to be just as we start our first run, i am happy to wait till ten past but no longer, no joiners after that.
Take it easy man the session will start at 8 as usual, if you read my post above your's, you would see that.

Der_Heizer

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 18, 2016
hi guys, i can not participate this race. my doctor said i need to rest.
Apologies for the late cancellation.

KungJarnix

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 21, 2016
Hi Guys

I can not participate this race. Got the flu and top on that I’m having a migraine attack right now. Feeling bad for you guys when the field is getting thinner because of my cancelation.

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
BTW drushan you are already sliding all the time xD
Seems to be a good one^^

DruShan_87

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 31, 2016
damn it anyway never once had a problem last year in the bmw only since I used the Mclarens this year it's been a problem.

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Well that was as expected - a complete and utter joke. When are the organisers gonna notice that this is not a place to race?? To start with 4 didn't even start and this happens every time we come here. Secondly 2 quit in the first quarter of a lap.

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Q p2
R P1

Good start for me. Followed ramzy until lap two. Went wide after first jump and got 5sec pen due to coming back very slowly. Drushan came from behind and we crashed a Lil bit. Dunno from lagging or real crash.

Ramzy spun in lap 3 so I was in front and held it till the end.
Good race regarding the championship

Cya in brands Hatch

Reactions: CJBMX702