PS4 - Round 6 - Nordschleife | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 6 - Nordschleife

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Can someone please update me with the first 2 qualifiers and there times please. Thanks

CJBMX702

2 time AOR PS4 GT3 T1 Champion
Jul 17, 2016
Qually 3rd
Race 3rd

Going into this race I felt good, but it went all down hill from there. In qually I got 1 cleanish lap in after crashing on 2 different laps. Start of the race was tough. I was sliding around more than I did in practice. Made a really dumb mistake towards the end of lap1. Instead of slamming on my brakes to avoid a crash, I went for the gap that ended up closing. Pitted fell back to last and slowly worked my way back up to 3rd. Had aero damage and no left front tire so Im definitely satisfied with 3rd. Apologies @mpc-v1 for the bump.

Onboard:

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Well that was as expected - a complete and utter joke. When are the organisers gonna notice that this is not a place to race?? To start with 4 didn't even start and this happens every time we come here. Secondly 2 quit in the first quarter of a lap.
Agree on that one mate, such a dissaster this track. I am for one happy Just to finish this race.

Terrible first lap Guys especially the formation, got damage right away wich someone hitting me hard from the back.

After that my cars top speed was roughly 270 and tried to hard to make up in the corners wich coused me several accidents and a pit stop in lap 3.

Second part of the race was good especially the last couple of laps chasing down mpc who was on 3 wheels i think, you're speed on the straight was terrible in the end mate lol.

Well a night to forget but we have two great rounds left, i love brands and Also have a feel for oschersleben.

See You next week lads!

Reactions: DruShan_87

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
Q 5th
R 5th
I was looking forward to this race as it was my 1st time racing this track and doing any real testing.
My qualy lap was decent but of coarse therewas room to improve.
The race was interesting to say the least, everyone including myself seemed to be making little mistakes on lap 1. It was fun too because 4-5 car's all fighting for 3rd and i thought it would continue. I had slight contact with @DruShan_87 but thankfully i didn't cause him much problem's, had more contact at the end of the long straight when a car tried sneaking up the inside were there was no real room going into that fast kink under the bridge. I was losing 8 seconds a lap with the damage but the car drove straight and cornered okay it's just the speed was way down so i didn't bother pitting. Had some fun testing the limits of the mclarens grip for the rest of the race .
Well done to everyone who stayed and finished the race.
See ye all next week

Jehan-Nat

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2016
Sorry Martynvr, it's me who hitted you in the formation lap. However i letted some space to avoid any contacts but I didn't expected to find all these cars stopped after this turn… :( I took damage too and lost top speed…
It's a shame, these formation laps are really a mess most of the time just because people don't let enough space or don't respect the speed limit. I don't know how it's going on in the front but at the rear it's really bad imo. Just relax! There is the formation point to rebuild the back, no need to be so tight before this point!…

Q: -
R: 8th

Anyway, I made some minor mistakes in the first laps so I pitted but after that it was a good race where I found my pace (not really fast unfortunately). I came back on RGT hayc in the last lap and try to pressure him but I made a mistake in the little carrousel so bye bye Aston Martin.

Congrats to the podium finishers! Just don't know how you run so fast, very impressive! (y)

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Well thought that last night went ok.well when I say ok I mean the start could of gone better...but then again it's like this at the start of most if not all gt3 races not just at the green hell?
As for the crash a few corners after the green light that was down to @Valachi,I've checked the my replay to see how things panned out and it goes something like this.at the start I'm in 7th and @Valachi is in 8th,(I was slow off the line) valachi then takes my 7th.i flash to say let me past back into 7th which I thought he was doin when the crash happened.i stopped which caused everyone behind me to drive into each other.then after that I get a load of abuse about how I caused the crash and I had to wait to give back 7th place even though 7th place was mine.after that valachi quit.

But besides that it was a good race,my pace was good and made 3 really place on the long straight( 7th to 3rd in one move)but after a few laps and some half spins so finished 7th.

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Didn't get the best start to that race but made up some good ground when you and the 3 guys in front slowed each other up then made my move to get around 4 drivers with the astons top speed(190 mph) for me a great lap or so till my half spin,you showed great patience there @FRC-Prinz.i never make it easy to get past me know matter who I'm racing.i pick my line and stick to it.never weaving to brake the toe(@Ramzy_MZ on @Pidgey_69).

Valachi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 14, 2016
Well thought that last night went ok.well when I say ok I mean the start could of gone better...but then again it's like this at the start of most if not all gt3 races not just at the green hell?
As for the crash a few corners after the green light that was down to @Valachi,I've checked the my replay to see how things panned out and it goes something like this.at the start I'm in 7th and @Valachi is in 8th,(I was slow off the line) valachi then takes my 7th.i flash to say let me past back into 7th which I thought he was doin when the crash happened.i stopped which caused everyone behind me to drive into each other.then after that I get a load of abuse about how I caused the crash and I had to wait to give back 7th place even though 7th place was mine.after that valachi quit.

But besides that it was a good race,my pace was good and made 3 really place on the long straight( 7th to 3rd in one move)but after a few laps and some half spins so finished 7th.
Pos Driver Time Gap Driver Team Time Points Fastest

Well as usual @RGT hayc, you appear to not know where you are on track! you actually qualified in 8th place and 'I' was in 7th place, see the attached screen shots. which then leads me to believe that it would have been you that tagged me in the formation in your attempt to take a place that was not yours to take, causing me to hit the wall leading to the damage that caused the incident in the corner you so graciously mention. Perhaps before you slander people in the future you should take the time to do your home work a little better.

if any one does have a replay i would very much like to see this.

Attachments

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
I was only sayin it as I saw it on my replay,which I looked at last night after the race.the replay that you don't have because you quit out.i was placed 7th and you placed 8th that's how the game placed us.
as for the crash,yes I did think that you where giving me room to pass you,you could say that as you drove from one side of the track to the other leaving me nowhere to go we tagged as a result.

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
Well that was as expected - a complete and utter joke. When are the organisers gonna notice that this is not a place to race?? To start with 4 didn't even start and this happens every time we come here. Secondly 2 quit in the first quarter of a lap.
This track was voted in by the racing community, the only way for the organisers to stop using this track is to stop the public vote, either that or hope that people don't vote for it.

Also we had 15 starters in the pro league (we have no reserves) and only lost 4 people during the race so is it the track or is it people racing not giving the track and other racers enough respect?

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
This track was voted in by the racing community, the only way for the organisers to stop using this track is to stop the public vote, either that or hope that people don't vote for it.

Also we had 15 starters in the pro league (we have no reserves) and only lost 4 people during the race so is it the track or is it people racing not giving the track and other racers enough respect?
And the League. ! It has happened everytime I've been involved in GT3 ELITE. Races here before .its the same old story,People go missing. . minimum effort coz they can't be arsed or just don't like the legendary track. .maybe it should be selected as RND 1.If it's picked again. .Then it's not as easy coming up with the same excuses To boycott the race. .There are plenty of tracks we all don't like. .It's a bad attitude to racing. And not only are letting themselves down. But everyone else who competes also. ..V.poor IMO ;)

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Main thing for me is getting a clean lap in qually. Seeing 4 people included myself setting no time in qually is Just bad for the league. Takes me way to much practice to master this track.

Reactions: Ramzy_MZ

Pidgey_69

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 24, 2016
And the League. ! It has happened everytime I've been involved in GT3 ELITE. Races here before .its the same old story,People go missing. . minimum effort coz they can't be arsed or just don't like the legendary track. .maybe it should be selected as RND 1.If it's picked again. .Then it's not as easy coming up with the same excuses To boycott the race. .There are plenty of tracks we all don't like. .It's a bad attitude to racing. And not only are letting themselves down. But everyone else who competes also. ..V.poor IMO ;)
Just seen now that i disagreed haha sorry il change that

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Just seen now that i disagreed haha sorry il change that
No worries Pidgey . Im really not bothered at all about ratings or Dislikes etc . People can view It , as they see it. .After all everyone has different opinion's over Race Discussion . .Just wanted to get my opinion across thats all . Thanks anyhow . :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pidgey_69

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
For me I love this track.i love the challenge of it getting to know the twists and turns,I know I'm not the fastest at the ring(well not I'm the Aston anyways)but I'm good for 6:45.but I'm also not the easiest to get past either.i will defend my line all the way round and knowing that the Aston has got good top end I can pull a gap on the long straight.dont hate this track learn to love it for what is.