Endurance - Season 1

Event Information:
Date: Tuesday 4rd October 2016
Lobby opens: 7:15pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:20pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 60 Laps (Reduced by a few laps to better match 2.4 hours hopefully)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Hazy
- Light Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 13:00
- Race start time: 13:00
- Race finish time: 18:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:
At the start of sector 3, when going past the track marshal on the left side of the track (see image).

Acceleration Zone:
On the start/finish straight, from the Gardner Denver bridge (circled on the image below), to the start line.

(Track map image)

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

• Faff
Reactions: UrBaNz Octane x

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Well last night was very interesting. Before the start I knew I had to either get pole and get 3rd place or better in the race or not get pole and I had to get 2nd or better. I was very nervous as I never been in a championship fight before. I put in a good lap which got me 3rd on the grid. The start was a big mess as my brakes were seriously cold and it caught out @HoonigaN96 who hit me and he got damage from that. Later on I locked my brakes and I lost 2nd place to @The Genius. At that point I had no confidences in the car as the brakes and tyres were not up to temperature. It took me a few laps to get used to the car and at that point I was catching @The Genius and then he disconnected which was a real shame as I thought it would be a good fight for 2nd. Nothing happened until @SAkidd pitted and I took the lead and I pitted and I was back in 2nd. For some reason I had a lot of major lag spikes which one of them forced me into a wall and I had to pit for damage. Then @HoonigaN96 pitted and rejoined in front of me. While he was going for fastest lap he spun and I took 2nd and I finished in that position and I won the Driver and Constructors Championship with @HoonigaN96 :). I want to say a big thanks to @The Genius for setting up this amazing league and to everyone for taking part and I will see you all later. (y) :)

SAkidd

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2014
It's been an interesting championship for sure. Happy with qualifying - quite close between myself and @HoonigaN96. Lost the lead at the start - couldn't compete with the acceleration of the Toyotas. Took the widest line into Turn 1 I could, made it out unscathed and just focused on my pace. Did a simple 2 stop, but decided to pit with 6 laps to go, to go for fastest lap (just to be a bit of a killjoy I suppose haha).

I've enjoyed the championship. The race I had with Axeman at Nurburgring was fantastic. Maybe I should have joined the league a bit earlier to have a better chance of the championship, but I've still enjoyed it. :)

TRL Axeman

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 6, 2014
so was talking to @AOR Benjamin last night and he said he won a championship to which i replied "you . . . won a championship . . . well done" however i assumed it was gt3 and suddendly it dawned on me that he won the championship i was leading!!!!!.

:troll:Someone, somewhere in a higher power didn't want me to win :angelic:clearly it made my car flip at silverstone, get a cut track penalty at nurburgring(to lose the lead) and broke my internet connection at sakkitto whilst also getting me a job at tesco making me miss the final round. There are several other rwd cars and mine was the only one to have issues. I was totally not driving flat out every lap in every race breaking the car ;) Mabey when @thelivingdead69 joined to be my teamate he sabotaged my car. i'm a sore loser when things don't go my way and i blame everyone except my self. If you have been effected by any issues raised in this post then get a sense of humour or take a nap.:troll:

But seriously really enjoyed the endurance leauge in lmp1 cars. Flat out out all the time is how i like to drive. I had lots of battles this season with @UrBaNz Octane x , @thelivingdead69,@AOR Benjamin ,@The Genius and a really intense one with @SAkidd. My favourite race was le mans as i beasted it and did crazy lap a few days before quali. Worst moment was leading at silverstone with 20laps to go and a 1 minute lead when the car flipped into the pitlane and took 3 minutes to go a few hundred yards.

Last edited:

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I am glad that people enjoyed this league. I did too. But I was a bit sad that my xbox live does not work with PCARS anymore apperently. Want to point out if I had not DSC from Sakittto nor this race I would have beated @AOR Benjamin by one point.;)