Apr 28, 2017
Round 7 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 F2 Sprint League

Race Information:
Date: Saturday 10th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 2*18

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Timp

Last edited:

Timp

S17 AOR PC F1 Champion & S14 PC F2 Sprint Champion
Jan 4, 2017
Im gonna skip this, Leaving town in Friday and coming back on Sunday so finally we will have other winner in feature than me xD, Also @koldo pls get some good points so those noisy drivers from Toro Rosso don't win constructors.

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
Alright guys, let´s make sure we keep it as clean as possible tonight, last weeks races in mexico were quite...hectic. Remember that there are 2 races and a race isn´t won at the start, so don´t take unnecessary risks at the start as well as keeping it clean throughout the race. :)

Also keep in mind that the races are being streamed on the official AOR youtube-channel, therefore each and everyone of you represents AOR and it´s rules concerning fairness and clean driving.

@Rick Vige @Cozzie @Rienk @Qélon @filipos6 @DqmnKayz @Sailenc @Smash @SMEAJ @Erzkbl9 @Timp @Haydn @Detainable @Skatie @Pecos @EyjaDrift @TempleOfOne @Difabbe @King-kodiak

• Agree
Reactions: Cozzie and Rienk

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Not sure I can make it tonight. All down to if my kids settle as wife won't be home in time

• Informative
Reactions: SMEAJ and koldo

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
Not sure I can make it tonight. All down to if my kids settle as wife won't be home in time
@Fehler3 If I am not on discord by 7.55, don't wait any longer (for those that are confused by that, @Fehler3 Fehlwas going to join me tonight)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fehler3

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
I can't be bothered with this game sometimes. First race default setup glitch in full wets, understeer everywhere. 2nd race the time ran out as I was adjusting my set-up so apparently it just doesn't apply, then proceed to get blown up into T1-2. Again, understeer the whole race and just trying to keep out of people's way. Fuckin' glitchmasters

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
I mean tino nor Reece were here and I started higher up than James and Smash but I dont give a F*CK P1

tenor.gif

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
I mean tino nor Reece were here and I started higher up than James and Smash but I dont give a F*CK P1

View attachment 39061
dont forget your assists too......

(says the guy who ran fucking racing line in the wet in the previous race and couldn't even beat some split 5 noob)