Mar 13, 2016
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix Re-Run
AOR F1 2016 Season 12

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 12th February 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Known absence:
@CragglesD

Might miss race:
@Elite_sultan

Last edited:

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I wonder whether the strategy is any different here without the tyre wear glitch

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
By the way, who's up for a practice race on Friday? F3 only since it's only us doing Canada

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Heading into this I felt I wouldn't have to do much other then just practice, but after actually putting in a bit of light practice a few hours ago, I'm not as happy with my setup as I was when I raced in the original race, so I have some work to do to before sunday.

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I can't do friday guys but can do thursday for a practise race.
Tyre strategy does seem different? It might be that more knowledge of setups has helped though 'cause I've improved by a few tenths as well, within a short time compared to the last Canada race.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
How many of us would be available for a Thursday/Friday practice race? I don't mind hosting on either or both days

Reactions: chris130256

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
It's so difficult to put a lap together around here. That final chicane is such a nightmare.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
A couple hours ago I decided to have my first look at the Canada TT leaderboard (since we last raced there), and I was given a shocking surprise when I saw @dFlashAshb's time.:jawdrop:

Everyone we're all racing for 2nd on sunday.:p

Reactions: Elite_sultan

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Race pace in the wet is good. Race pace in the dry is bad. I'd happily take a 10th place finish, that's if I can keep it out of the barriers.