Aug 19, 2017
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, andawait the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best toensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsureabout the lobby settings that will beused for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable toattend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takesplace. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Zaid badawi

Jonezie1803

Formula Karter
Sep 17, 2017
I'm actually hoping to do well this weekend, maybe a top 5 if i'm lucky. Canada is one of, if not my favourite and so I'd really like to do well this weekend.

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
I love Canada, but I'm going to abudhabi this weekend so I'm not complaining at all XD

DG_Jacko

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 1, 2017
Turn 6 was an absolute bitch all race, never had any traction there and it cost me a good 15 seconds, from the crash to the changed wing at the stop

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

93ismola

Pro Karter
Sep 7, 2017
I lost 15s, because I forgot that I and Noddy can't go pit in the same lap... And his pit stop took penalty, front wing change so I just sat and watched how I lost 2 position... It could be my best race in the whole season, but it happens

Jonezie1803

Formula Karter
Sep 17, 2017
Had a poor first half of the race but was able to keep ahead of a few cars behind me, had a better second half but not close to the pace of the top 6. P7 was a good result in the end. Hoping to finish top 10 in the championship maybe top 8.