Sep 4, 2018
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 25th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

GnialSsor

S16 AOR PC Assist League 3 Champion
May 22, 2018
I'll be creating the pracice sesson for Sunday, 6.30pm. Let me know if your coming (i know some of the group going to join already). You can drop in any time after practice start, but it's better to get that full session in.

Also, for people who have not already joined. @Taraku24 has set up a Steam group for our lobby, for general discussions, post-race discussions and practice session info. If you've not already been invited, ask for an invitation by either @Taraku24 or @Delta2611, they'll set you up.

Ross (GnialSsor)

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
I'll be creating the pracice sesson for Sunday, 6.30pm. Let me know if your coming (i know some of the group going to join already). You can drop in any time after practice start, but it's better to get that full session in.

Also, for people who have not already joined. @Taraku24 has set up a Steam group for our lobby, for general discussions, post-race discussions and practice session info. If you've not already been invited, ask for an invitation by either @Taraku24 or @Delta2611, they'll set you up.

Ross (GnialSsor)
Count me in fella.....

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Had it with this game. Terminal damage sweving to avoid a car that was in the middle of the track - facing sideways. 2 out the last 3 races now I have effectivley been taken out. FFS

Fleron

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
People need to start paying attention and know their limits. The start was a disaster, seems like people don't know how to use their brakes or to give room. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FAIR PLAY ENVIRONMENT!

and @Synestros - divebombing from two car lengths behind into the last chicane is RETARDED. Did you even brake?? You can do it vs AI, sure! Go back to playing easy career mode if that's how you're gonna continue racing

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
Apologies to the mclaren car ( I think it was Cuba) that was first in the middle of the race, my mistake.
Thanks for the race

Synestros

Pro Karter
Aug 25, 2018
@Fleron: And I already apologized to you via Steam. I was breaking to late/less. I thought you would pass the corner before me. I have to admit, I still need to work on my consistency . So I´m sorry for that, again.

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Never expect cars facing sideays to ghost, lesson learned.

games fubared when it comes to consistency. i ended up out due to a car being sideways across the track too (although it was a ghost as i found out too late)

simsoares

Formula Karter
Sep 9, 2018
In my POV I did not touch you, you were already in front of me and so I turned to get behind you to get some slipstream. For me you just turned right in front of me and into the wall. Unfortunetly I did not record but I intend to start recording after this so I can defend myself better. For now you just gotta take my word, I wouldn't crash you intentionally. "
Cohen Blake

Cohen Blake

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 23, 2018
@Hand Solo That was me facing sideways on the straight. Simsoares tagged me and spun me on the straight and then 5 seconds later you came. I have added video evidence to the stewards if you want to have a look. It was bad luck for you and I was very lucky to have just lost my front wing and not a wheel too.

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Here is my upload from last nights race.
15 seconds in, Cohen appears as if he is reversing across the track.
16 seconds in, I turn the wheel left to avoid colision. Cohen starts to move forward
17 seconds in, I turn the wheel further left to try and avoid collison and receive terminal damage from a dissapearing gap.

I could goto the stewards with, but im not. Why, because S&^t happens and I have no evidence either way that Cohen is a dirty driver (i would go to a steward for a dirty driver). The mistake made here was trying to get back into the race without consideration for others so can everyone in this league agree something???

If your race is compromised and you find yourself out on track the wrong way or sideways then make sure there are no cars coming towards you BEFORE moving again - dont risk other drivers or trust the game to make you a ghost car as its not consistent.

Reactions: Fleron

Cohen Blake

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 23, 2018
@Hand Solo
Both you and @Jess95 would have hit me whether I reversed a little or not as both of you went straight through me. The way I see it, whether I stayed still or reversed a little to correct myself, both options would have caused an accident. I add my video too for reference...… (Incident is @2m20s)

Im sorry your race got ruined so early on, I was just lucky that I didn't lose a wheel or I would have been out too. If you feel it is something for the stewards to decide then please go to stewards and you can use my video as evidence. Im not sure whether I did something wrong or not, but if I did then I apologise.

P.S. Your video doesn't play (not sure if it is just me)