PC - Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [25/11/2018] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [25/11/2018]

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
@Hand Solo
Both you and @Jess95 would have hit me whether I reversed a little or not as both of you went straight through me. The way I see it, whether I stayed still or reversed a little to correct myself, both options would have caused an accident. I add my video too for reference...… (Incident is @2mins)

Im sorry your race got ruined so early on, I was just lucky that I didn't lose a wheel or I would have been out too. If you feel it is something for the stewards to decide then please go to stewards and you can use my video as evidence. Im not sure whether I did something wrong or not, but if I did then I apologise.

P.S. Your video doesn't play (not sure if it is just me)
Hey Cohen,
My criteria for the stewards is a driver being dirty. You dont come across that way when we have raced, so im treating this as a racing incident.
My initial reaction when i saw you moving backwards was that you had bounced off the wall and was going backwards (no idea if you had terminal damage or not so i instinctivly moved left as this is where the gap was getting bigger. My comment about being stationary is to remove second guessing, as normally with closing speed we get one dhance to avoid.

As i say fella, im not blaming you or anything, its one of those things and was especially p!$$ed as i was actually pretty competitive at this track compared to others

Reactions: Fleron

Cohen Blake

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 23, 2018
I wouldn't say the stewards are there only for dirty drivers as very few actually are dirty drivers. As in real F1, the stewards look at all accidents and none of the drivers are dirty. I too was strong at this track and was going well until that incident. I know Simsoares didn't do it on purpose but it did spoil my race, and yours too, so to speak. I have no hard feelings to any of the drivers that took me out in previous races but when incidents happen, it needs to be looked at and appropriate action taken so that next time we might think twice before making the same mistake. Its just my view

I did reverse so that I can continue with the race and thought I had left enough room on the other side of the track but can see how me going backwards would have given you the wrong impression. Lets hope france goes better :D

kxuping

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 6, 2018
@handsolo can you upload your race again? Not just the incident. I watched all videos uploaded of the race to learn. I will upload my race too.
@Cohen Blake tire: no apply/save button. Only back button/revert strategy button.

Fleron

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
@handsolo can you upload your race again? Not just the incident. I watched all videos uploaded of the race to learn. I will upload my race too.
@Cohen Blake tire: no apply/save button. Only back button/revert strategy button.
I take it you've played little with tyre strategies, as just hitting the "back" button would apply the changes you do, and then in the "main tyre selection screen" you confirm which of the two strategies you want.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: kxuping

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
Sorry for being slow to post, been in a Public Inquiry all day. Heres the full race, any problems with viewing it let me know

• Happy
Reactions: kxuping