Mar 24, 2017
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@spartan118fr
@Joseph Love

Last edited:

AOR Charlie

Rocket League Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Apr 29, 2017
@BosslyGaming might not race because this game is starting to annoy me.

I will only race if we go back on F1 2016 :)

Lel, we want the proper game, not the fake game.

• Faff
Reactions: ihaycheese

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Okay guys, keep it clean tonight. Yes the circuit is a track you can overtake at but as both me and @BosslyGaming can tell you its a track you need patience at too. Be careful of your front wing coming into turn 2 and 3 especially (@BosslyGaming can tell you what its like to loose an end plate there) and i from being stuck behind him with that damage can tell you on this circuit it is very annoying but you need to stay patient and not just launch it up the inside like it did.

Idk if you still have the video from Canada from last season Matt haha

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Okay guys, keep it clean tonight. Yes the circuit is a track you can overtake at but as both me and @BosslyGaming can tell you its a track you need patience at too. Be careful of your front wing coming into turn 2 and 3 especially (@BosslyGaming can tell you what its like to loose an end plate there) and i from being stuck behind him with that damage can tell you on this circuit it is very annoying but you need to stay patient and not just launch it up the inside like it did.

Idk if you still have the video from Canada from last season Matt haha
Oh I remember that, no launching up the inside, also as Taz knows you can't overtake me here, good luck ;)

Justin || Taz

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Oh I remember that, no launching up the inside, also as Taz knows you can't overtake me here, good luck ;)
But as Matt knows he didn't finish the race and i did ;) I came home in 7th after spinning at turn 1 on like lap 14 after dive bombing Matt haha