XB1 - Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [26/11/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [26/11/17 8:00pm]

IS Vandoorne

Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2017
Finally is it possible to wait for me please? I will be on around 9:10 PM then i will be able to pick my car and my set up before retiring from the quali

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Finally is it possible to wait for me please? I will be on around 9:10 PM then i will be able to pick my car and my set up before retiring from the quali
We can’t wait any more than 5 mins I’m afraid, however you do have a quali ban to serve anyway

Joseph Love

Formula Karter
Oct 21, 2017
I’ve been really ill all weekend and don’t feel up to racing but i will try as much as I can tonight. If I just randomly retire it will be because I feel too ill to carry on. Sorry if I affect anyone this race because of it

• Informative
Reactions: BosslyGaming

TheGiant19

GP2 1st Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Q- P12, completely bottled quali but the lap I would have done would have put me towards the back end of the top 10 so I didn't mind it too much as I could start on SS.

R- P3
My launch was average but there was a bit of space round the outside of T1 and after some cars got tangled up on the outside of T2 I was side by side with @Pickles36 until I got past him round the outside of T6 and taking the inside of T7, and I was in 8th/9th. I then got a 1 or 2 more places from incidents and then I joined the back of the Bossly Bus™. I soon got ahead of @AOR Charlie and @Joseph Love after they were involved in incidents, and after @Saabo got ahead of @BosslyGaming it was my turn, and eventually I went up the inside into T1, went side by side through T2 before getting it done into T3.
I then caught @Saabo as his tyres got old and overtook him but he pitted shortly after, and thanks to his new tyres and my worn ones when I eventually pitted he was ahead of me again. I closed the gap back down on my fresh ultras but then I really struggled to pass. I eventually did by making the same move as I did on @BosslyGaming but completed it in T1 but thanks to a yellow flag there I got an illegal overtake, in hindsight I should have kept the position but at the time I knew I'd get a penalty and didn't know if I'd be able to get far enough ahead, and whether it could be removed but I ended up getting another time penalty after I overtook him anyway so it became a bit pointless, it resulted in me getting 3rd.
It should have been 2nd but I can't be disappointed at a podium, and it was probably my best drive in AOR. Great racing from everyone I was involved with, congrats to @Saabo for P2, and I would congratulate @Im_an_eagle on the win but you got cocky and pitted again when you didn't need to so instead you get this :finger: