Aug 21, 2016
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Mr. Biggles

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2017
It shows clearly when i practice and when i dont.
Awful quali lap, down by 0.7 seconds on what i know i could do.
Race, i hit the wall out of turn 7 lost half the wing, messed up the next chicane, then lost my whole wing at the hairpin.
Pit for a new 1 then just clipped the wall at turn 5 pushing me across the track into the wall.
I prolly should have done some laps before hand because i know i can have good pace when i practice.

Last edited:

Flirius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 2, 2014
This was my last race in this fu****** game, I can't play anymore in a game with :
- desync cars in every race which costs me a front wing for Canada and a lot of time in Monaco.
- cars that teleporting every time in each "battle"

I never had any problem on all other F1 game (and no problem in my friday social of course) and my connection hasn't changed since the first F1 from Codemasters so I don't think the issue come from me...

I wish you good luck in future and goodbye guys.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: CameronB

Filip Prešnajder

S15 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 28, 2017
Not the best birthday present :cry:, but it is what it is. Qualy: My strategy (doing slow first lap just to get some delta) completly backfired on me this race. Race: Managed to go up from P14 all the way up to P5, and then... On lap 14 of the race my wheel stopped working and decentered, i noticed it as i couldn't keep the car straight on start-finish straight. Few seconds after that Force Feedback was gone and it turned off completly.. real shame as i think i had pace to be on podium atleast.

* This thing with wheel happened to me yesterday aswell (F1 2017). I tested it on 3 different games to make sure it wasn't the wheel, it didn't happen at any of them.
i don't know if it's because of game or not but it's really frustrating.

** I tested it after restarting F1 2017 now, guess what.. it's working normally once again 10/10 would play this piece of **** again.

Last edited:

CameronB

1-time PC Split 2 Champion
Apr 1, 2016
Well the race wasn't going too bad until i made my first pit stop then i got constant screen freezes every lap and then on lap 18 or something the game crashes , if i didn't love league racing i would seriously consider quitting as I've been getting screen freezes pretty much every race this season.

dragonbone81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 14, 2015
This was my last race in this fu****** game, I can't play anymore in a game with :
- desync cars in every race which costs me a front wing for Canada and a lot of time in Monaco.
- cars that teleporting every time in each "battle"

I never had any problem on all other F1 game (and no problem in my friday social of course) and my connection hasn't changed since the first F1 from Codemasters so I don't think the issue come from me...

I wish you good luck in future and goodbye guys.

Holly **** I hope that was desync on your screen because from that perspective it looks like I destroyed @Aladar :O

• Funny
Reactions: Flirius

dragonbone81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 14, 2015
Here's the pics of my lap times and stuff. I have a recording of the race, and I finished P9 with like 20 seconds behind and 10 ahead. So most likely 9 unless someone has a lot of penalties in front of me.

• Informative
Reactions: Kreosteijn

trumpa94

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 25, 2017
had nice clean race, nobody crashed into me :D
Was behind @scotchtape20 the whole race. In 2nd stint, started to close up on him, bcs I was on US and he on S. But around L30 almost crashed in T4, after that lost momentum and he was too fast. Gj Canadian guy.

Did anybody managed to get some kind of race results

Spedz

Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2017
My Race time was 43:49:738 including my 3 second time penalty!

Here's my lap times and penalties:

This race time is accurate, I just checked:

I finished 3rd on the road with 3 seconds worth of penalties. I was 12-13 seconds ahead of @Fbyson (Fruchtquatsch) and I believe I was about 2.5 seconds behind Aladar.

So I guess some maths is going to need to be done to decide who got P2 since Aladar had 2x3 second time penalties :p

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Kreosteijn

trumpa94

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 25, 2017
It looks like we had migrating host only on the last lap.
So, at the beginning of L35, I was 3.554 behind Scotchtape and 5.052 in front of Stig. I had 6 seconds for corner cut, 5 seconds penalty for speeding and last lap was 1.14.282