Sep 14, 2017
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Cohen Blake

Last edited:

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
i hope charles and lewis gonna be in eachother hairs the whole race, and maybe max can perform a miracle again

Jubilax

Pro Karter
May 28, 2019
After several practices I feel like wall of champions will become wall of shame. (Thanks to tyre wear)

• Agree
Reactions: Biolite80

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
@Cohen Blake informed me over discord that his psu is shot so he will not be here......i also told him to post it in thread as required but I don't see it. so this is for the collective knowledge. Please always post no shows in race thread. Discord or steam is a absolute last result. Sorry but now i see he was online 26 min ago.....

Zarra

Formula Karter
Mar 23, 2017
i was really excited for this race because i really like this track and i think this is my strongest track on the calendar. Didnt get a clean run in qualy so i started 9th got a really good start i went from 9th to 4th then i tried to pass Patrick but he squeezed me into the wall. Maybe he didnt see me idk but im really gutted that my race ended that way.

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
i was really excited for this race because i really like this track and i think this is my strongest track on the calendar. Didnt get a clean run in qualy so i started 9th got a really good start i went from 9th to 4th then i tried to pass Patrick but he squeezed me into the wall. Maybe he didnt see me idk but im really gutted that my race ended that way.
i have footage of this as well

Sam Penfold

Formula Karter
Nov 28, 2017
Firstly, sorry for getting to the lobby late and not selecting the correct car. My wheel hadn’t turned on when I launched the game so I had to do a restart!

Really scrappy race for me. Started strongly but it went downhill from there. Got taken out by Raven trying to un-lap himself, which damaged my wing. Didn’t repair it in the first pit stop for some reason, so I hit the wall coming out on the inters. Put Jordy right on my gearbox so I let him by as I wasn’t really in control of the car. Tried to catch him by pitting for the softs on a drying track but ended up getting time penalties pushing too hard.

Congratulations on the win Jordy.

Reactions: Jordy van Oosten

Conall

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 7, 2019
Got disconnected twice during the race, and lost lot of time on the first disconnect, had some visual bugs and wasn't getting any blue flags, I tried to just get out of the way if I saw a car behind so I hope I didn't hold anyone up.

Menete

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 28, 2017
Bad race for me,struggled a lot on inters
@Steffe sorry for hitting you in the first lap, totally my fault, missed completely the brake point

T_T

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 18, 2019
Nice start Zarra, but I gotta say that as you passed me, you moved towards me and pull my left front wheel with your rear. Pushed me off track, sent me to almost last pos and cost me a pit stop. I have the footage I will post it when I get home.

Zarra

Formula Karter
Mar 23, 2017
Nice start Zarra, but I gotta say that as you passed me, you moved towards me and pull my left front wheel with your rear. Pushed me off track, sent me to almost last pos and cost me a pit stop. I have the footage I will post it when I get home.
Im sorry i didnt even feel like i touched you.