Sep 21, 2017
Round 7 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 27th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

- SignaKiller
- Jordy van Oosten
- KillerS55

Last edited:

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Confirming, 100% sure I'll be able to attend.
Thanks mate. Additionally, Haky messaged me a couple of days ago saying he was dropping out of the league and I informed the head coordinator of that. I'd imagine that you'll be moved into his seat and able to finish the season with us but I havent gotten confirmation of that just yet.

Gryffin

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 28, 2018
Thanks mate. Additionally, Haky messaged me a couple of days ago saying he was dropping out of the league and I informed the head coordinator of that. I'd imagine that you'll be moved into his seat and able to finish the season with us but I havent gotten confirmation of that just yet.
All good! That'd be lovely.

Reactions: FisiFan91

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
All good! That'd be lovely.
Yep, you're in officially now for the McLaren team. Let me know what racing number you use in-game so I can update our main thread. Has to be allowed in-game (not taken by a current F1 driver or otherwise disabled) as well as not already taken by another member of the F9 split. @Gryffin

Jordy van Oosten

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 12, 2016
oh and btw, if anyone know a quick fix for a broken throttle spring on a thrustmaster t150, please let me know!

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Sorry to hear that @Jordy van Oosten but thanks for the heads up.

@Waffle Man - You had said last week you were open to hosting, want to try it this week and see how the connection is? We could do a practice session or something beforehand as well to see how it is prior to the race proper.

WetschEsVetteli

Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
Not really a good race, from the fairplay point of view. @v6guN blocked my quali lap, even though he went into the pit at the end of it (so he wasn't on a fast lap).
After the start i was able to move from 10th to 6th position, but @Gryffin crashed into me on the second corner. I left a lot of room on the inside, so the contact wasnt really necessary, and i managed to hold on to the car just by the last straw. Therefor i lost my 6th position and got challanged by @Kevin Kalt into the 4th corner. We were basicly side by side, he had his nose in front by half a car length but closed the gap on the ride side before the corner completly. Sadly i couldn't ghost fast enough so he basicly "police moved" himself into me and me into the barrier. From then on my race was over (i tried to get the full race done with mediums but lost it in the battle with @Menete at the end of the race).

I don't really mind contact too much. Since it wasn't my best track i doesn't bother me. But please for the next races: respect other drivers and leave space!

• Agree
Reactions: Kippetje