XB1 - Round 8 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [03/12/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 8 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [03/12/17 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Joseph Baigent

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Mar 23, 2017
Round 8 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd December 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:
  • Faff
Reactions: BosslyGaming

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
@Joseph Baigent who all did we lose? I assume imp and formula but who else?

Also, as a side note. I just wanted to say that this has been an awesome experience so far for my first league racing lol competitive but not rude. Ive looked forward to all of the races. Cheers fellas. Looking forward to tasting that wall in the castle section :p

Jack Badman

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2017
I think that pacilik guy got kicked due to no shows is guess

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Joseph Baigent

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Mar 23, 2017
@Joseph Baigent who all did we lose? I assume imp and formula but who else?

Also, as a side note. I just wanted to say that this has been an awesome experience so far for my first league racing lol competitive but not rude. Ive looked forward to all of the races. Cheers fellas. Looking forward to tasting that wall in the castle section :p
We will be losing Imp and Actor after yesterday. directintelect and atticus have had 3 uninformed no shows now so they have been removed

• Agree
Reactions: K04

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
Whats everyones times so far? I'm low 42 and a ideal of 41.8

Jack Badman

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Haven't started yet. Probably won't get a chance til at least Thursday. Thankfully I'm not too unfamiliar with the track

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
Haven't started yet. Probably won't get a chance til at least Thursday. Thankfully I'm not too unfamiliar with the track

Fair enough, not really a fan of this track so got no idea how competitive i'll be

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
I haven't put any laps in either and I definitely struggle on this track. Maybe I have clostraphobia because those walls just spook me haha

ValiFusilli

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Well I won't have a chance at all to practice on this track, but how hard can it be. It's like a straight, 90degree turn, straight, 90degree turn, straight and so on and on.