XB1 - Round 8 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [03/12/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 8 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [03/12/17 8:00pm]

Neutralizer

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2017
Taken out twice. Don't want to call anyone out, and ultimately I don't think it made a difference, but I'm going to put it out there out of fairness.

Not exactly sure what happened, but frobojobo3131 you hit me from behind on the out lap going back into pit lane and ended my qualy before I even got in a lap (was pitting to replace a slightly damaged front wing from all the crazy wall banging that was going on in front of me which caused me to bump someone). Not sure if it wasn't clear that I was pitting, but I had a McLaren right in front of me crawling because he had no wing either, so I knew it was going to be a bit of a slow entrance into pit lane, but I got hit at about +100 mph faster than I was going and was thrown into the air. If that was real life, there could have been some fatalities :eek:. My XBOX wouldn't record it for some reason. After this I plugged in my Kinect knowing there were going to be a ton of incidents. Nothing personal though (and maybe I caused it) and good race win. I was probably better off starting in the back tbh lol; managed to be in like 6th or 7th within a few turns anyway.

On lap 6 I was crushed by o Coxon o in the castle section. No idea where he came from. Looks like his AI warped from half way across the track or something. Will try to attach it here.

Managed 5th after losing my wing with 4 laps left, having to let ChrisCross44 and DavRath pass me to avoid causing an accident (particularly in S3 that is so front wing dependent), and then stealing 5th back in the 2nd to last lap as DavRath seemed to go off into a wall. Crazy race. My best finish of the season so I'm pretty happy. I don't have anywhere near the pace of you guys so I don't really bother preparing for more than about 30 minutes. I love clean races, and I love how staying out of trouble has managed to get me points in all but once race, but truly I'm no competition and it's a bit disheartening. I'm racing more GT3s in PC2 these days on PC with VR. Will try to make it to the end of the season though.

Attachments

o Coxon o

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2016
Yeah it was at that point I got disconnected I'm sorry you got affected by it not sure what happened usually got a good connection ( although I have my suspicions it's because the missus turned the 360 on in the other room :shifty:)

Joseph Baigent

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 23, 2017
Taken out twice. Don't want to call anyone out, and ultimately I don't think it made a difference, but I'm going to put it out there out of fairness.

Not exactly sure what happened, but frobojobo3131 you hit me from behind on the out lap going back into pit lane and ended my qualy before I even got in a lap (was pitting to replace a slightly damaged front wing from all the crazy wall banging that was going on in front of me which caused me to bump someone). Not sure if it wasn't clear that I was pitting, but I had a McLaren right in front of me crawling because he had no wing either, so I knew it was going to be a bit of a slow entrance into pit lane, but I got hit at about +100 mph faster than I was going and was thrown into the air. If that was real life, there could have been some fatalities :eek:. My XBOX wouldn't record it for some reason. After this I plugged in my Kinect knowing there were going to be a ton of incidents. Nothing personal though (and maybe I caused it) and good race win. I was probably better off starting in the back tbh lol; managed to be in like 6th or 7th within a few turns anyway.

On lap 6 I was crushed by o Coxon o in the castle section. No idea where he came from. Looks like his AI warped from half way across the track or something. Will try to attach it here.

Managed 5th after losing my wing with 4 laps left, having to let ChrisCross44 and DavRath pass me to avoid causing an accident (particularly in S3 that is so front wing dependent), and then stealing 5th back in the 2nd to last lap as DavRath seemed to go off into a wall. Crazy race. My best finish of the season so I'm pretty happy. I don't have anywhere near the pace of you guys so I don't really bother preparing for more than about 30 minutes. I love clean races, and I love how staying out of trouble has managed to get me points in all but once race, but truly I'm no competition and it's a bit disheartening. I'm racing more GT3s in PC2 these days on PC with VR. Will try to make it to the end of the season though.
I don't remember that, I didn't have any incidents at all so I guess it would have been lag

Neutralizer

Formula Karter
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah it was at that point I got disconnected I'm sorry you got affected by it not sure what happened usually got a good connection ( although I have my suspicions it's because the missus turned the 360 on in the other room :shifty:)
All good, kinda figured that's what it was. Guess you had it worse than me so I should be happy lol.

I don't remember that, I didn't have any incidents at all so I guess it would have been lag
Neither? Traditionally do incidents actually show up in the game as incidents? I could definitely see it (the qualy incident) being lag, I wouldn't be surprised. It was almost difficult to imagine what else it could've been, and that frobo was able to continue and go and put in a time right after that (probably didn't register on his side). I was honestly pissed when it happened, but I cooled off, and actually it all worked out for the best I think. I avoided almost every incident that happened. I think the best I could've hoped for was 4th the way the race played out, so 5th is great tbh.

Joseph Baigent

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 23, 2017
Neither? Traditionally do incidents actually show up in the game as incidents? I could definitely see it (the qualy incident) being lag, I wouldn't be surprised. It was almost difficult to imagine what else it could've been, and that frobo was able to continue and go and put in a time right after that (probably didn't register on his side). I was honestly pissed when it happened, but I cooled off, and actually it all worked out for the best I think. I avoided almost every incident that happened. I think the best I could've hoped for was 4th the way the race played out, so 5th is great tbh.
Sometimes they do. I don't remember anything happening. It would have been good if your xbox was able to record it so I can see