• Poll closed .

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
hey, just here popping in from split 4 to say, as I was just checking through stuff, I found out that the pole sitter here would've also got pole in split 3. Well done on that.

Kreosteijn

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Well that was fun! Probably my best dry race so far.

I started at the back (as usual) and basically worked myself up to 8th simply by not crashing. I did manage to overtake 3 cars on the straight, but then I spun a couple of corners later and lost all three positions. A few laps later it was three wide into turn 1 with @Aladar and @CameronB, but I backed out since I wasn't fighting for position (still had to pit). At the finish I almost caught @Spedz, crossing the line only 0.032 seconds behind.

My highlights:

Special shoutout to @Kreosteijn for an amazing triple overtake down the straight on lap 4 or 5, and then spin out 3 corners later and give everyone their places back.
:D

Last edited:

Spedz

Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2017
Well that was fun! Probably my best dry race so far.

I started at the back (as usual) and basically worked myself up to 8th simply by not crashing. I did manage to overtake 3 cars on the straight, but then I spun a couple of corners later and lost all three positions. A few laps later it was three wide into turn 1 with @Aladar and @CameronB, but I backed out since I wasn't fighting for position (still had to pit). At the finish I almost caught @Spedz, crossing the line only 0.032 seconds behind.

My highlights:

:D
Had a really fun 2nd half of the race trying to catch up to you, Dazzy and Aladar. Aladar pitting onto a fresh set of Supers when you were on old mediums helped me close the gap when you and he battled. My last lap was horrible though, I had 2 warnings so I wanted to make sure i got no penalties and I had low fuel so I had to run 90% of the lap in lean. We had a very Stroll/Bottas finish, if the finish line was 20m further down you would have gotten me because of how bad my 3rd sector was (nearly spun coming out of the castle section and nearly hit the wall on the second last corner) especially my exit off the last corner.

Reactions: H_pro1

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
hey, just here popping in from split 4 to say, as I was just checking through stuff, I found out that the pole sitter here would've also got pole in split 3. Well done on that.
Thanks for the info.
We knew it already :)