XB1 - Round 8 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - 3/12/17 - 20.00 GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 8 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - 3/12/17 - 20.00 GMT

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Round 8 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd December 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Struggling l8ke mad round here, keep hitting the walls, this track is so deceptive that you feel you have more room than you actually have compared to Monaco, but this track for me is harder than Monaco. Think there’ll be a few casualties at Baku, not expecting much this time round.

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
That was eventful!!! Think Proulx got a bit too aggressive into turn 1, overtook me of the track into turn 1, think he was trying to give back the place into turn 2 there wasn’t enough room, and looked like someone hit Proulx, or Proulx couldn’t make the turn into corner 2, the 2 cars collided, blocked turn 2 and I was push of into the running area, car was wrecked, game over !!!

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
That was eventful!!! Think Proulx got a bit too aggressive into turn 1, overtook me of the track into turn 1, think he was trying to give back the place into turn 2 there wasn’t enough room, and looked like someone hit Proulx, or Proulx couldn’t make the turn into corner 2, the 2 cars collided, blocked turn 2 and I was push of into the running area, car was wrecked, game over !!!
I was trying to give the place back, although you squeezed me to the kirb at T1 so had to go off track or hit you, was giving place back, next thing, in the wall....

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
These things happen, but wasn’t purposely squeezing you, had 2 cars in my inside I had to avoid, I know you can’t win a race on the first corner or lap, but that’s how it goes sometimes

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
These things happen, but wasn’t purposely squeezing you, had 2 cars in my inside I had to avoid, I know you can’t win a race on the first corner or lap, but that’s how it goes sometimes
I know, I had to go off track to allow you room, bad race.

Adamlee-23

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Guys seriously why are people racing on 1 bar there car is all over the place it's unraceable , if next week that nemic guy races I ain't

• Agree
Reactions: saKuuu

OveratedLama

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2017
well a disaster to put it mildly... a great run into turn 1, only to well basically get brake checked before turn 2, led to a red front wing and eventually leading to a DNF

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
I think it would only be fair if a case was put forward to the stewards against Proulx as it ruined a few people’s races. I had 2 individual incidents round Monaco, and was happy for the case to be heard?
I will post to stewards.

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I think it would only be fair if a case was put forward to the stewards against Proulx as it ruined a few people’s races. I had 2 individual incidents round Monaco, and was happy for the case to be heard?
I will post to stewards.
Already has been