Aug 1, 2014
Round 8 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 3rd December 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@MORETHANAMAZING

Giinis

Semi-Pro Karter
May 30, 2017
Very tricky track, high speed but a street circuit where you cant do big mistakes on. I usually have a very hard time here, got to start training for the race...

Reactions: kovisjimi

blake300892

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Yep lots of practice needed here.

Race lasted less than 1 lap on the 1 season it appeared on F1 2016 leagues so want much better this time.

Awkeard track that feels nice when you get a good rhythm but very difficult to get to that stage.

Early laps yesterday were low-mid 42s so i would expect the league will be seeing high 40, low 41s come Sunday.

God help us if it rains

Reactions: joshualuke1993

yourcaptainrex

Pro Karter
Sep 21, 2017
I won’t be on. I think I’ll just pull the plug as I can’t get time to race let alone practice. Also it allows some1 to take my place. Enjoy the season, maybe I’ll be back for the next 1

MORETHANAMAZING

Bottlejob Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2014
I won’t be on. I think I’ll just pull the plug as I can’t get time to race let alone practice. Also it allows some1 to take my place. Enjoy the season, maybe I’ll be back for the next 1
Ok, no problem hope to see you back next season

Giinis

Semi-Pro Karter
May 30, 2017
Q - P3
Well once again not happy with that lap, did a 1.40.9 when practising 30mins before the real deal but no can do. Have to get these qualifyings right in the future, loosing so much because of these sessions...

R- P6
Start was good, got P2 on the outside off @joshualuke1993. There where a bit off contact I think, got some wheelspin on the kerb but thankfully didin't ruin hes race. Then on lap 3 I think I spun in sector 2 and damaged my wing but also my teammate run into me, sorry for that @lioblade. I pitted the next lap and got fresh mediums but not a wing change so I was raging the whole lap before coming in again and this time got a wing and new softs on lap 5 and managed to make a comeback from last to a decent position, landing in 6th place and scoring important points. Hopeing that someone else would win honestly than @joshualuke1993 but hes a fantastic driver so hats off for him, congrats! Also I want to say congrats to my mate @PeeKoo for driving a clean and smooth race, from last to 4th is amazing buddy! Bring on the next one...

blake300892

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 13, 2014
@Oner Schumacher 2 successive races on Q outlaps when creating gaps you have gone for an overake late on....would be nice to see some etiquette....

Qualy, 41.9 even with an orange wing for the 2nd half of the lap, messed up my 2nd attempt.

Got an enormous whack up the rear into turn 1 after a slow getaway, giving me front wing damage for the first stint but avoided other dramas to be running 2nd

Rest of the race fairly undramatic, kept an eye on fresh tyred Haze late on but managed the gap....slight scare with wing damage on the last lap!

Awful practice most the week so a fairly clean race and 2nd place was remarkable.

Reactions: joshualuke1993

Junybean463

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2017
@Oner Schumacher 2 successive races on Q outlaps when creating gaps you have gone for an overake late on....would be nice to see some etiquette....

Qualy, 41.9 even with an orange wing for the 2nd half of the lap, messed up my 2nd attempt.

Got an enormous whack up the rear into turn 1 after a slow getaway, giving me front wing damage for the first stint but avoided other dramas to be running 2nd

Rest of the race fairly undramatic, kept an eye on fresh tyred Haze late on but managed the gap....slight scare with wing damage on the last lap!

Awful practice most the week so a fairly clean race and 2nd place was remarkable.

My Bad. I hadnt had much practice and locked up the instant I braked

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Q 2nd - 1.41.4 was decent but was well of my PB which is annoying but eh oh whilst on my 2nd lap in the first stint I got blocked at the end of the straight not naming names as it won't solve much but just keep an eye out guys.

R 1st - Well that was definitely interesting. Got a decent start (trying to keep it straight unlike last week sorry again for that @liloblade) T1 side by side with ginnis he lost it on the curb and managed to brake n swerve in time not to damage my wing that lead to t2 that I was stranded on the outside and at one point in L1 was 10th and whilst slowly making my way up some how got an illegal overtake on @ginnis when he had a collision and got a 5sec penalty but managed to make my way up and eventually take the win not sure how but did.

Last edited: