PC - Round 8 - British Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 8 - British Grand Prix

JoeViiZaa

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 16, 2014
Im not even happy with the win because of Jamies disconnect, would have been miles more interesting with a battle of the top 4.

The Genius

Moderator & 1-time AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@Jay was it you who mentioned something about everyone being staff members on team speak?

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Podium on my debut! I am so f*****g happy, didnt expect this what so ever. Huge congratulations to Ranger by the way, from P10 to P2 with fantastic tyre management, well done!
Thanks mate, really enjoyed the battling today, I don't usually enjoy Silverstone but I gotta say chasing @Beyond and @JoeViiZaa while trying desperately to pull a gap from you and @Jens Maul just made it quite an enjoyable race so thanks all!

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
@Jay was it you who mentioned something about everyone being staff members on team speak?
'Twas me

A nod to your new impotence @The Genius
[DOUBLEPOST=1452468507][/DOUBLEPOST]I enjoyed 8th, some close and generally clean racing with kiwi, jay and clint

Sorry @Jens Maul for the 3rd corner nudge, I usually brake early in a crowd, but life is too short and I need to get more agressive, less passive

Last edited:

The Genius

Moderator & 1-time AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Oh did I put impotence, I meant importance, or did I?
:sorry: The struggle of being an impotent soon 18 years old semi-man. I knew I shouldn't have putted in my profile.:banghead:

Jens Maul

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 13, 2015
'Twas me

A nod to your new impotence @The Genius
[DOUBLEPOST=1452468507][/DOUBLEPOST]I enjoyed 8th, some close and generally clean racing with kiwi, jay and clint

Sorry @Jens Maul for the 3rd corner nudge, I usually brake early in a crowd, but life is too short and I need to get more agressive, less passive

Don't worry, nothing bad happend, besides Beyond got pushed a bit out of the track.:angelic:
[DOUBLEPOST=1452503134][/DOUBLEPOST]OPP

hamko

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 20, 2015
Was I lagging for anyone in that race? For some reason I was getting only 40fps in that race, but I usually get around 70.

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Was I lagging for anyone in that race? For some reason I was getting only 40fps in that race, but I usually get around 70.
There was a few times I must admit your car was ghosting forward and back. I'll put my video up later.

It wasn't terrible like some peoples, just needed to remember to be careful when it was happening but as I said, it wasn't the whole race just a few times.

• Agree
Reactions: hamko

PaulB1991

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jul 4, 2015

Was pretty satisfied after I had a bit of an awful start. Pace was really good considering all I'd done was quali laps for half an hour with no race knowledge. Congrats to Joe for a great win and Ranger too for his stunning drive, see you all in Germany!