XB1 - Round 8 - French Grand Prix [02/12/18 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 8 - French Grand Prix [02/12/18 8:00pm UK]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Round 8 - French Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Paul Ricard
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @JordanMcGonigal
- @DIEHARD24FAN24

Last edited:

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Time of day change for France

Due to the game's "official" time-of-day setting giving particularly unrealistic and annoying lighting at Paul Ricard, all leagues will be running time-of-day at "midday" as a one-off for the French GP.

xXxBosscookieXx

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
Looking forward! Love France on this game, but have yet to do it with no abs..still in transition. Hoping I can carry my form over from Canada and secure another W. Gl all!

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017
Actually looking forward to this race! Should be able to actually finish this race aswell with all the runoff and no close walls

Reactions: Germo

xXxBosscookieXx

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
Really hoping I can claw more points back again this week..track limit warnings may say otherwise, but im really hoping I can make up for missing 66% of the opening 6 races and close that advantage to @Kezimodo some more! Looking forward to Sunday guys!

xXxBosscookieXx

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
Heh, good race all. I really love France and I have done at least 300 laps round here, I had nothing go wrong really. Polesitter spun his tyres at start, the person who jumped me at start spun in the long righthander. So I was blessed with the lead on the harder tyre at the end of the first lap, at that point it was my race to lose. I could never master no abs here though, I had to engine brake so much. But yeah, definitely happy with P1 by 20+ sec. My only complaint was I had my ultra run in quali trashed by my teammate on accident, but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as SS-S was the way to go anyway.

Last edited:

UndercutF1

Formula 3 1st Driver
Apr 4, 2017
When you think you won’t get wing damage because there’s run-off;(

Race ruined before T1, clip hasn’t uploaded yet so won’t say too much other than I was hit from behind and caused me to spin and hit others.
Pretty boring from there, apart from Lama doing his thing of crashing on the line. Poor run of luck for me

• Indifferent
Reactions: OveratedLama

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Pretty happy with my quali and race overall better quali position and better race position. Hopefully this is the start of some good form after my bad spell

Reactions: Cinnamon Rage

Germo

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015