May 20, 2018
Round 8 - French Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 2nd December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Paul Ricard
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@
Dxmo
@CommandoVice
@Szmitski
@Tremenator

Last edited:

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Alright boys, got some important info in regards to next race.

Time of day change for France

Due to the game's "official" time-of-day setting giving particularly unrealistic and annoying lighting at Paul Ricard, all leagues will be running time-of-day at "midday" as a one-off for the French GP.

@habs4life634 @DerAmberger_GER @Realm @rerikk @alexursa @neonostra @Joe2397 @Owneole97 @ModernNuke3 @TotalPeas @fctthebest @Dxmo @RickyRocha @Szmitski @Lewis Young @Tremenator @Andengj @tomo8 @JGvI_Pt @Mortiis

Last edited:
Reactions: rerikk

Szmitski

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 6, 2018
Hi won't be able to atend this race as it's my birthday and going to a spa for the day and doesn't end till 9.30pm goodluck to all gutted I've got to miss it I'll catch up the results and I suppose give reserve's a run out it the rosso :)

Reactions: NGR_EnvoyXtreme

Dxmo

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
Won't be able to attend because one of my sibilings is coming home from uni and would like to spend time with them. Lets see the reservers in that McLaren ;)

Reactions: Lewis Young

Mortiis

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 15, 2018
guys i'm gonna be there :)
so that is 20h UK right? so it should be 21h Central European Time...i will get online around 20.50h i think

what f1 car should i think? in what team i am?

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
@Dxmo thanks for letting me know and yes @Mortiis it is at 20:00 UK Time. Invited will be sent out 15 minutes before and you defiantly got a slot

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
@cavemanrich here is race thread. I will post a thread after each race for the next round. Links available will show you everything you need to know like lobby settings etc... Hope you have a fun time. Invites be sent out at 19:45 but you may get yours at 19:50 if there is room. There should be room for you tonight as a couple drivers can't make it.

cavemanrich

Pro Karter
Nov 25, 2018
@cavemanrich here is race thread. I will post a thread after each race for the next round. Links available will show you everything you need to know like lobby settings etc... Hope you have a fun time. Invites be sent out at 19:45 but you may get yours at 19:50 if there is room. There should be room for you tonight as a couple drivers can't make it.
thank you

Mortiis

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 15, 2018
pfff what can i say...i was battling first 13 laps from 8th till 11th position...then i went in pits and took soft tyres and try to push the pace immidiately but the tyres were low on temperature and i didnt had a grip on them...and then i just started to slide while i was driving 300km/h...and somehow i've slided 500m from track and hit the wall :(
i really thought that i could get some points here...

cavemanrich

Pro Karter
Nov 25, 2018
unlucky mortiis, i thought i might get a points finish on my first race, started well an was holding good pace, went into the pits came out on the attack straight away battling with someone got my nose in front of them just before the follow through but they touch my left tyre, an as you have guest/seen that was all she wrote, i dont think they meant to clip me but thats racing.